Bloody hell...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
All my mix shares from the past month or so have vanished. All the HHT four packs and doubles, the Progress and Pimp mix, etc etc.

What the hell? But the Naughty But Nice one I posted is still there?

Have everyone else's gone too? I see Greg's Juicy thread has vanished, and the one's China shared :(

k00lworld

VIP Silver Member
All of the NBN threads I have started have been deleted.

I also posted in the main NBN thread when I added a new mix. The posts are still in that thread but the links are dead.

It doesn't look like a server or database has been restored to a previous point in time but whole threads have definitely been deleted.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Hopefully the mods read this and they keep a database back up and someone can restore are post, I think the only person who will be savvy enougth to do that would be butty.you have to go into mysql and do it and I think he has his own server so he has to do it all his self unless it's fully manged and they would do it for him.

In the past I have I asked my host to do it.

Most hosst keep backups and just restore the whole account for you.

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
it looks like the majority of missing posts are the ones which were posted within the last month & with key protected links

saying that a couple of mine are missing which didnt have key protected links but were posted in this last month.

k00lworld

VIP Silver Member
It's any new threads started after 5pm on the 26th of August until sometime early on the 28th of September.

Henry started a new thread just before 5pm on the 26th of August which was links to Pimp tapes. I posted a NBN mix just after 6pm that day and it has disappeared, I mention the new thread in the NBN megathread Henry started.

Any new posts in threads created before the 26th of August are fine.

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
it looks like the majority of missing posts are the ones which were posted within the last month & with key protected links

saying that a couple of mine are missing which didnt have key protected links but were posted in this last month.

Scott do you think they would have been removed due to the key protected links.

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
It's any new threads started after 5pm on the 26th of August until sometime early on the 28th of September.

Henry started a new thread just before 5pm on the 26th of August which was links to Pimp tapes. I posted a NBN mix just after 6pm that day and it has disappeared, I mention the new thread in the NBN megathread Henry started.

Any new posts in threads created before the 26th of August are fine.

Odd it is only in the file shareing section that have key protected links though:fekked:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
not sure, but thats the only thing that springs to my mind :crazy:

If that is the case why would we have not been told or warned about it, and if so who would be doing it, the admin & mods decession:confused:

Bit of a shame really has tracklists had ben added etc:crazy:

Last edited: