Join now

Davey

Apr 29, 2006
north west
just gotta say that this is the first time I have ever had a back injury:S
& anyone that suffers with a bad back:eek:
this has changes my opinion for sure.
you have my sympathy:cry:
anyone got any tips for a bad back just glad it's only muscular and not my discs thanks fook :crazy:

:dummy:

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
To temporarily ease the pain, really push hard into your stomach muscles with your fingers.
Always stretch for 5 mins or so in the morning & make sure your hamstrings are well stretched.
Try to exercise through it, I find swimming a good one. Biking can also be good (in small doses). One of the most depressing times in my life was when I hurt my back muscles & could hardly move for about 3 months.
It started to get better only through regular visits to the osteopath. He literally clicked & cracked me back into shape, forcing all his weight onto part of the back. My back often corrects & clicks itself back into shape now.
Take plenty of glucosamine sulphate supplements.
All the best with it.

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
davey i feel for ya hun, ive got a realy dodgy back...and mines hereditory aswel as i got run over as a kid and managed to fracture part of it when i was about 18.............so yeah back pain is a bastard!!

hot or cold compresses normaly work for muscular pain and also helps reduce any inflammation you may have, id suggest a hot bath for now and see how ya go before you start reaching for the pain killers.....

lettuce know how ya get on with it:love:

Dee

May 26, 2006
Staffordshire
Awww I feel for ya hun, i've got a slipped disc and two damaged vertabrae in the base of my spine, what works for me is a good old hot water bottle, and some good painkillers, works a treat! :thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Sorry to hear youve had an injury m8 :(

ive suffered with back pain for yrs due to an old diving accident yrs ago and other things since then have aggrivated the matter :( i have lower muscular pain and suffer with trapped nerves in my my neck and between the shoulder blades....its murder when its bad cus i can not move any part of my head which causes the lower back to play up :( full on mare :$

have to have a really hard matress sos not to bother it any more than it is :(