Are we allowed ............ ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
Dear Sir,

With due respect and humility, I write you this letter which I believe you would be of great assistance to me. I got your contact from the world trade center (W. T.C) here in Bangkok, Thailand advising that you are selling an Ipad.
I am Mrs. Judith Kante the wife of Mr. Randi Kante of blessed memory. My husband was assassinated by the rebel forces loyal to Major John Paul Koroma. Before his assassination, he was the director general, National Gold and mining corporation of Sierra Leon.
My husband was one of the main classes of people targeted by the rebel forces in Sierra Leon. In the course of the revolution in the country, prominent people were hijacked from their homes to unknown destination. My husband was hijacked and was killed by the rebels. Two days before his death he managed to sneak out a written message informing me of a trunk box which he conceived under the roof of our house containing valuables and cash sum of ($28.500,000USD) Twenty eight millions five hundred thousand Dollars.

He instructed me to buy your Ipad as it may contain valuable information (like in the TV Show Prison Break) that will help bring down this organisation.
I have now sneaked out of Thailand and am in hiding in Nigeria

Yours Lovingly
Judith Kante

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
Dear Sir,

With due respect and humility, I write you this letter which I believe you would be of great assistance to me. I got your contact from the world trade center (W. T.C) here in Bangkok, Thailand advising that you are selling an Ipad.
I am Mrs. Judith Kante the wife of Mr. Randi Kante of blessed memory. My husband was assassinated by the rebel forces loyal to Major John Paul Koroma. Before his assassination, he was the director general, National Gold and mining corporation of Sierra Leon.
My husband was one of the main classes of people targeted by the rebel forces in Sierra Leon. In the course of the revolution in the country, prominent people were hijacked from their homes to unknown destination. My husband was hijacked and was killed by the rebels. Two days before his death he managed to sneak out a written message informing me of a trunk box which he conceived under the roof of our house containing valuables and cash sum of ($28.500,000USD) Twenty eight millions five hundred thousand Dollars.

He instructed me to buy your Ipad as it may contain valuable information (like in the TV Show Prison Break) that will help bring down this organisation.
I have now sneaked out of Thailand and am in hiding in Nigeria

Yours Lovingly
Judith Kante

Fuckin hahahahahaaaaa!