anyone?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
had any bad experiences buying tunes from this prick?

superslickdj1210

advertised the tune as vinyl=unplayed, sleeve=mint, admittedly the tune looked good but a generic sleeve, accused me of not paying after a week then made some crap excuse about how he must have had another transaction for £12.98, didn't bother to leave feedback etc. etc.

wanker. be careful before u buy off this seller pls ppl :D

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Looking through his collection and items for sale, seems like a little kid so always likely to be a problem case. Collection full of easy to find records or Knghts bootlegs....bad news.

S

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
hahahaha had to share this, it ent even as if i was accusing him of delaying sending the tunes out, i wasn't. it was the fact that he couldn't be arsed leaving me feedback after he'd fooked the whole thing up lol. still waiting for the response, will post it when i receive it ;):

To: superslickdj1210 Date: 11-Sep-10 06:19 AM
Subject: Discogs Order #192926-72, Science & Melody + 1 more item

and by the way, i don't expect people's lives to revolve around disgogs, but if you knew there was going to be a delay you could have said something, it isn't as if a holiday to egypt takes you by surprise, you must have known at least a few days in advance so please don't insult my intelligence like that.

i once had to wait 2 weeks for a batch of tunes from a seller because his wife was having a baby, he let me know in advance so it wasn't a problem.

i could comment further regarding your grading of the tune but i can't be bothered
To: superslickdj1210 Date: 11-Sep-10 06:11 AM

i'm prepared for that, i was a bit drunk the night i left that message so sorry for that. the thing that annoyed me was that you accused me of not paying then didn't bother to leave me positive feedback even though i did nothing wrong.

now you've annoyed me again by making a big deal out of my spelling of the word "condition", it's hardly the same thing is it? so do what you want, but remember that i can reply to a negative feedback, i think most people will understand my position.

p.s pick the spelling mistakes out of that lol.

regards,

john.
To: nupski Date: 03-Sep-10 12:12 PM

Well excuse me for going on holiday to Egypt and not have my whole life revolve around discogs.

I made an error by saying that the sleeve was MINT this is how I received the record from the supplier in the black sleeve and the vinyl was unplayed. To quote you

"vinyl in good condition though, that's the main thing ;)"

Check the above spelling of condition the correct way!! I cut and pasted then corrected the error. EVERBODY makes mistakes...

I am now ready to give feedback and you may just receive a negative due to the last word you typed in your message.

Regards

Shane
To: superslickdj1210 Date: 02-Sep-10 04:29 PM

shit communication, fucked up on the order, no feedback despite the fact i left u a positive even tho u accused me of not paying, not even an apology for giving me a blank sleeve on what was sposed to be a mint guerilla record. guess we won't be dealing with each other again, bellend :(
To: superslickdj1210 Date: 24-Aug-10 06:26 AM

spot on in the end m8, only 1 complaint, the sleeve on the bassomatic one was mint allegedly, but turned out to be a blank :(

vinyl in good gondition tho, that's the main thing ;)

check ya feedback fella ;)

cheers, john.
To: superslickdj1210 Date: 21-Aug-10 12:11 AM

no worries m8, picking em up this morning but wil be monday before i can leave feedback, soz for the delay
To: nupski Date: 18-Aug-10 12:39 AM

Seller changed status from Buyer Contacted to Shipped

To: nupski Date: 16-Aug-10 02:17 PM

Hi,

Apologies on my behalf, I have that many orders going out and must have got another £12.98 payment mixed up.

Will post out to you as soon as I can.

Once again apologies and sorry for the delay.

Shane
To: superslickdj1210 Date: 16-Aug-10 12:26 PM

hi mate,

not sure what's happened, i already paid for this on 10th August, Paypal says the transaction has completed, and I have a receipt for it on my hotmail account.

this has never happened to for me before, any idea where we go from here?

Cheers,

John.
To: nupski Date: 15-Aug-10 12:15 PM

Order #192926-72, Science & Melody + 1 more item
Note: Hi,

This invoice has breached the 7 day payment deadline, Please try to pay within the next 24 hours to avoid receiving negative feedback.

If more time is required please mail and let me know.

Best Regards

Shane

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
there's more lol:

To: superslickdj1210 Date: 11-Sep-10 03:57 PM

and it was in a GENERIC sleeve ffs
To: superslickdj1210 Date: 11-Sep-10 03:56 PM

yes but u didn't leave me any feedback either, what did i do wrong up to that point?

and i can comment on the grading cos an unplayed tune should come in it's original sleeve and in the original cellophane wrapper, or u should be calling it near mint rather than unplayed. rather than asking me to prove it wasn't unplayed, how do u propose to prove that it was?
To: nupski Date: 11-Sep-10 02:10 PM

Yes I did accuse you of not paying but if you read the previous messages I also apologised for this twice. You obviously didnt read the message properly.

And how could you comment on the grading of a brand new unplayed tune, I think you must have that mixed up with the sleeve.

nupski

Nov 2, 2007
Sheffield
Like 'stenders :D

Deffo should've marked it up as a generic sleeve.

Happened to me before, yes I was chuffed I had the tune but if it had a pic sleeve & didn't come with one I was entitled to be humpty unless it was sold as generic...

yup, and even after that i left him a positive feeback cos the vinyl was ok, thing that pissed me off was that after all the bullshit he still didn't leave me any feedback, still hasn't. not gonna be positive now tho is it lol ;)

Last edited: