Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
IMHO I think its just the media stirring things up as per:rolleyes:
If there was a chance Rafa was going to leave last year and they did approach Klinsmen..surely thats just called succession planning??
I know if a key manager in our business was about to leave, we would be scoping out potential replacements.
Rafas done well with us.. made some choices I don't agree with but I want him to stay and by the sounds of it..the problems between him and the yanks has settled a bit more..so leave him to get on with running the club stupid dickfaced media:thumbsup:

Totally agree that the media stir it up. . . .They don't know how to do anything else do they!

I also agree that succession planning has and always will take place.

However, my concerns and probably the point that Shooms is pressing is .. . .Just how public do LFC want this process to be??

I have my doubts about Hicks and Gillette. . .but equally I am prepared to give them the benefit of the doubt for now and hope their intentions are honourable.

I just think that they should either back Rafa publically and leave it at that or if they want rid and feel they have just cause to replace him .. . then act swiftly. All this running around in the background is undermining confidence in the manager and is very awkward to watch. I doubt many fans of the club are at ease with the current relationship between manager and board.

On Mr Bens point on 100 years of the Liverpool Way going in a year. . . I agree. . .no chance. . . but it is been chipped away at imo.

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
not sure who the biggest jokers are, Liverpool ( all our fans come from yorkshire ) fc or fc united

Easty, I am from Yorkshire and support Liverpool and have done since I was 7.

When I lived in Manchester my mates who had season tickets at Old Trafford affectionately called me "Yorkshire Scouse Bast*rd!"

I expect stick and get it.

Now make mine a pint of Higsons and piss off!!;)

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
I know the answer to that one but it wasn't in your options ..the biggest joker is deffo you:thumbsup:

and when I say joker I do mean arsehole ;)

ignore " dave iwannabeascouser eastwood " mesh .....

the only time he posts is when hes having a go at us liverpudlians , i think he's got a scouse fetish and has dreams about running around the waterfront in nothing but a liverpool shirt , shorts , socks and shinnies whilst being spurred on by thousands chanting " easty is a scouser "

easty, if you need help just ring pete price :thumbsup: