another legends orphan

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stratabacca

Aug 9, 2007
leigh
oreet everybody:wave: i made it over to osa,good to see lots of other orphans have made it to,and some new peeps to communicate with as well,legends is dead :( so long live osa:cool:

Ozmeister

Jul 10, 2006
BlAcKpOoL

Attachments

• eureka.jpg
    eureka.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 177

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Stratabacca. . . .interesting name!!

Welcome to your new home. . . the Legends Crew grows by the second!!

OSA can only benefit from your arrival.

Cheers Chris.

LordFonty

Jun 23, 2006
Leigh
www.myspace.com
Grimster

Alreeeet madness init. According to form Mike deleted everything like a mad aussie theif in the night.

We recorded Whole lotta love tuther night it sounded bonzer I'll get you a copy if you wanna hear.:jumpin:

stratabacca

Aug 9, 2007
leigh
thanks for all the welcomes,now iv`e found this site dont think i`ll miss love legends at all,this boards got everything legends had and more,and ian,send me a link for the whole lotta love track,got yer head round the recording equipment then,and jimmy,i blame you for legends going for having the audacity to have a different opinion from mike:) you`ve always liked a good argument,do you wont one,ya cars shit:)

LordFonty

Jun 23, 2006
Leigh
www.myspace.com
thanks for all the welcomes,now iv`e found this site dont think i`ll miss love legends at all,this boards got everything legends had and more,and ian,send me a link for the whole lotta love track,got yer head round the recording equipment then,and jimmy,i blame you for legends going for having the audacity to have a different opinion from mike:) you`ve always liked a good argument,do you wont one,ya cars shit:)

Hahahahahahahahaha yer cars are shit!! Funny as fook. I am waiting for the recording will send it to you straight away it sounde dtop sausage! :moonie:

jimmy22

Aug 10, 2007

Oi, watch it laddy!