The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Top programme really enjoying it :thumbsup:

Now where can i get some of that coca tea from :D

Ha ha! I know yeah, he's been trying some really weird and wonderful things hasn't he. Like with the hallucinogenic that was a strong purgative and everyone was throwing up :crazy: :S shame it didn't really work for him though. But he did seem to have a strange experience the next time he did it in a different setting, really can't remember what it was called now.

Did you see last nights episode with the bullet ants? They let him off lightly by only putting the plant dye that attracts them on 3 spots on his body. Some of them were getting stung right by their eyes and stuff :eek: :cry:

I was glad he showed the loggers too, as in similarity to the coca farmers they got a pitence for putting in all the hard work to a very lucrative industry

Harri74

May 29, 2007
Midlands
www.myspace.com
Ayayuasca was the name of the purgative. It contains DMT hence the hallugenic/pscho-active trip. Been following the series and so far so good, although imo not as good as the previos two series which i thought were excellent. Time will tell.

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
Ayayuasca was the name of the purgative. It contains DMT hence the hallugenic/pscho-active trip. Been following the series and so far so good, although imo not as good as the previos two series which i thought were excellent. Time will tell.

Tribe was better, but this is also excellent.
Best job in the world.

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Best job in the world.

Agreed :thumbsup: Tom and me were saying that the other night. All he seems to do is travel round the world meeting loads of different people and trying as many new experiences as possible, and I bet he's not short of a few quid. Top work if you can get it :p He does seem like a top bloke though :thumbsup: