Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Postie

VIP Silver Member
Jan 22, 2006
St Helens
I've just bought my boyfriend (and Butty lol) a PS3 :D

I'm now thinking it was a bad move though cos me and my boy don't get a look in anymore :S :cry:

i wouldnt say bestest,more like good,get him a porshe or ferrari then youll deffo move up a notch,from experience hell probs be playing with that more than you but we do crazy things when in love,jokes aside,hows about being my girlfriend my other half got me a binatone so i could do with a ps3...lol:)

Doddy

VIP Gold Member
Sep 13, 2007
Manchester
Wicked :) ps3s are mint :thumbsup: uve done a great thing .............. if u ever want beatin on anythin online then id be glad to welcome u 2 the comunity wiv a good ceeing 2 :p Welcome to the world of real gamers :thumbsup:

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
No Vicks, ur just a silly lady! Must be all those hormones about making you make silly decisions! lol. j/k.

Altho, I've told Butty there's no way I'm buying him one coz he already spends too much time on the computer! lol. :D

Sorry Butty head!! :luv:

x

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
No Vicks, ur just a silly lady! Must be all those hormones about making you make silly decisions! lol. j/k.

Altho, I've told Butty there's no way I'm buying him one coz he already spends too much time on the computer! lol. :D

Sorry Butty head!! :luv:

x

I'm not silly at all! I knew how much he wanted one, I had the cash and his face when we got it was worth every penny :love:

You're round at ours often enough Butt, you can just share Chris's ;)

x

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
aww thats ace and so are ps3s :thumbsup: you will have to get, buzz quiz tv, its great for everyone to play, its the only game my missus plays. it like a tv game show and you get a buzzer each (4 come with the game).

it could be a good move too, i admit im addicted to the thing at the moment :$ but ive saved a fortune by not wanting to go to the pub :thumbsup: