Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Hi Guys, I'm selling my cd decks Numark Axis 9 - Perfect condition except one of the pitch slider nobs are missing off one of the decks. It is still useable without not sure what to do.

What would you do? Try and get another slider? or sell as it is?

Not getting much luck tracking down replacement slider nobs at minute but would you have thought it would devalue it loads?

Dannst :thumbsup:

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Yo Dan just an idea mate but if u have a shop and they have them on display get it nabbed.. Seen loads in Htfr without knobs..

You kno how fickle people can be u might do your sen out of 20 30 quid if u sell it without :|

Lol could be an option chief but I don't reckon i'd get away with it me. Police would be down an everythin wi my luck. I'd be aswell goin in and robbin 2 brand new technics at least that wouldn't be as embarrasing in the local rag haha.

:)

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
Lol could be an option chief but I don't reckon i'd get away with it me. Police would be down an everythin wi my luck. I'd be aswell goin in and robbin 2 brand new technics at least that wouldn't be as embarrasing in the local rag haha.

:)

Write to numark. They may send you one as a goodwill gesture.

I often do stuff like that and most companies are very helpful.

Worth a shot.

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
Yeah nice one i was thinkin of givin em a ring tomorrow (telephone ring not getting engaged to em :Shaha)

See if they will sort us out ont sly if im nice to em :hubba:

Write to numark. They may send you one as a goodwill gesture.

I often do stuff like that and most companies are very helpful.

Worth a shot.