118 118 sent Muslim racist jokes

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

sy69

Jan 17, 2004
Not Here
A Muslim student who texted a joke service run by directory inquiry service 118 118 was sent racist gags about Asian people.
Kameron Abbas, 21, was sent a joke saying: "What's the difference between ET and an Asian? ET got the message and went home."

Mr Abbas, from Accrington, Lancashire, said: "You would have thought a service like this would be responsible with their gags and not send stuff like this.

"We couldn't believe the response. It was more Bernard Manning than Harry Hill. It was disgraceful and these people should be reported."

Mr Abbas, a student at Preston's University of Central Lancashire, used the company's new joke text service after seeing it advertised on TV.

For a 60p a time fee, users can request jokes from 118 and they receive gags by text messaging to their mobile phone.

Mr Abbas borrowed the mobile phone of a friend, 20-year-old Imran Shah, also a student, from Leyland.

"My friend and I texted 118 118 after seeing their advert on TV," he said.

"We did it for a laugh as we were bored and wanted to see what jokes they had.

"I was horrified at what we received and couldn't believe that 118 118 would send anything like what they did. These sorts of jokes are not funny at all. They are promoting racism."

Also read in the paper they asked for a 2nd joke.How do you stop a pakistani from drowning-take your foot of his head.

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
Also read in the paper they asked for a 2nd joke.How do you stop a pakistani from drowning-take your foot of his head.

There was a third one which was about the pakistan airways jet blowing up mid-air. Total disaster.. 12 empty seats. :ghost:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Things are looking up:D

They should get a fuckin sense of humour anyway, like the irish :thumbsup:

Might have to use their joke service myself when we reach the next joke famine;)

*Pity they're at least 6 months old :p*

Candyman

Jan 15, 2007
GT Yarmouth
www.corruptskys.co.uk
LOL ffs... when will people get it??? A joke is a joke, its not racist at all. Racist is to be blatantly nasty to someone by sayin "F-off you N****R!" or words to that effect.

I've have black folk rip piss out of me for being English, but I found it funny as fuk, I never even gave it a thought to say "Oh now your just being racist..."

If your the sort of person that has no sense of humour, don't go asking for jokes. :p

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
Only that after however a hundred thousand years, the human race still has a huge capacity for intolerence and loathing of each other based on even the smallest differences.

took you a while to think up them words i think. Why dont you just stop fiddlin around with softarse politician's words and call me a racist instead?

which im not, being the answer back. :thumbsup:

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
took you a while to think up them words i think. Why dont you just stop fiddlin around with softarse politician's words and call me a racist instead?

which im not, being the answer back. :thumbsup:

Woooaahhhh! Steady on Ant. (you may be pulling my leg in, which case. . . .you got me???)

Major crossed wires mate.

When I posted I never copied in anybody's previous posts. My disgust was a reaction to the original article about racist jokes been sent out by 118 118, which I think is terrible.

When I read your post I thought you were saying that there had been a third joke sent by 118 118 and that was it.

When you asked me to eleborate, I only copied you then because I was replying to you. I now realise you were asking me to elaborate as you thought my comments were aimed at you. That's it in a nut shell.

I was never calling anyone a racist and most certainly not you and you will just have to accept the word of a Yorkshire Tw*t about that.

Ok?

(I'm having quite a few days of it am I not).;)

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
seems its only one way these days, you can rip a white man but not the other way round:fekked: they can call each other n************s and any other variation but you cant call them by the same name :crazy::naughty: :cops: if the such word is so so so so sooooooooooooooooo bad, how come they bang it out all the time at each other to me that tut noise they make offends me, but have i took um to court.

i dont care who you are or what colour, there's good and bad in all, some people seem to be so so so sensitive when it suits them or to when its to there gain.

for gods sake the British police force even have a thing called positive discrimination, which means they dont want white peeps to join the force LOL TALK ABOUT RACIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!