Wired%20Flyer%20Front.jpg
Back%20Wired.jpg

Tony Ross

Jan 9, 2007
wired

hi all

just thought we'd try something different on this 1

threre's so much good new music about but very rarely hear it out

went to creamfields this year and was so dissapointed at the standard of music i thought fook it

if i want to hear proper new music out im gonna have to play it myself

me and warren were having a beer chewing the fat over the above comments and we decided to put this night on

its not gonna be to heavy, lots of synths and chunky beats and such like

weve got a real nice blend of dj's for the night as well

hope ya'll can make it down for the first underground promotions night and make it a good 1

see you there

Tony

lee laaaa

Aug 10, 2007
Well by looking at the line up im gunna have to go to manc land and throw some shapes:thumbsup:. Tony Ross N Vertigo gwaaannnnnnnnnn and our very own osa crew warren neil n trace veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy noiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i'll say:D

Mr Radish

Staff member
Mar 27, 2007
Movin' on up.
I will look forward to this night.

There is a lot of great Electro out there if the DJ's look hard enough and they will.:thumbsup:

See you down there.:cool:

As Cliff said . . . I'll be "Wired for Sound".;)

P.S. with a name like that Warrington should have been the venue!

mr ben

Mar 22, 2006
huyton
This is gonna be my first involment in putting on a night and i have to say i'm really looking foward to it :thumbsup: Its been in the pipe line for a while and i'm glad to say that its finally coming off :D
Anyone ( and thats most of us ) who has been to the Scubar knows what a fantastic venue it is and i'm absolutley determined ( along with all the other dj's ) to get generate an old warehouse feel and take the bloody roof off ;)
Its gonna be something different and its gonna offer us older generation the chance to hear some new cutting edge stuff in a freindly cool atmosphere. phones:
We really feel we can go places with this venture and are gonna be pulling out all the stops to get it of to a flyer so hopefully there will be a few freindly faces off here to help us on our way ;)

Peace out :thumbsup:

bren

Oct 10, 2007
well im going to try my hardest to come down to this night just got to find out when a family wedding is and if its a diffrent date i will show me face :thumbsup:

Tony Ross

Jan 9, 2007
Just a quick n ot for all you budding dj's out there

want to play at the next WIRED night?

just bring a cd of one of your mixes down to the night

we'll have a good listen to them all

and the winner will get a slot at the next night

so what you waitng for?

get mixing and good look

bren

Oct 10, 2007
Just a quick n ot for all you budding dj's out there

want to play at the next WIRED night?

just bring a cd of one of your mixes down to the night

we'll have a good listen to them all

and the winner will get a slot at the next night

so what you waitng for?

get mixing and good look

i would love to enter but as i know my mixing is not up to club standard i would not want to humilate myself :$

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Flyer is up , thanks to the judderz man for a top job :cool:

Shout to ed for the slogan inspiration :D

Really looking forward to this , it's gonna be ace to have an outlet to play new music phones:

Hope some of you into your new music will come along , situated in the scubar which imo is a perfect venue for the stuff thats gonna get played

:head:

bren

Oct 10, 2007
im defo in and got 2 others coming down with me cos the family wed is a diffrent date so cant wait :thumbsup:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
threre's so much good new music about but very rarely hear it out

Tony

Get yourself over to Liverpool mate, been to Circus, Chibuku, Freeze@ Lemon Lounge and Kooki these last few months and heard the best new music with the sickest beats ever:D Eric Prydz, Loco Dice and James Zabielia tore the roof off at Circus at Nation last week...AMAZING!!!
Me and Si will deffo be up for this(have only said maybe at the mo coz got a few nights on in Nov and don't wanna be a larry let down!!)

If SaySay plays Mouseville Theme..I will deffo change it to a YES;)