'11/10' - MARSHALL JEFFERSON + CE CE ROGERS, 3 BEAT RECORDS presents"Back To The Old Pool"

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
WARM UP SET this FRIDAY ON Piraterevival.co.uk @ 10pm

Join me for a lickle warm up session this friday 9-11 @ 10pm on PirateRevival.co.uk

classic tunes (88/89) to get you in the mood for possibly the best oldskool party this year has to offer

any requests plz leave them here and il try n play them for ya

until friday.... PEACE!!!

Cutter ... X

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i'm saving myself for the afterparty;)

tug o waaaaarrrrrrrr!!

im that giddy am shaking like a shitting dog......or is it jus coz ive got withdrawl symptoms from not going ut at the weekend!!

actualy.....can anybody recomend digs in the area??

not for me but i know some peeps are struggling with finding a bnb or hotel.......i know its short notice n stuff, but anybody got any recomendations???

derekhzll

Jun 23, 2006
tug o waaaaarrrrrrrr!!

im that giddy am shaking like a shitting dog......or is it jus coz ive got withdrawl symptoms from not going ut at the weekend!!

actualy.....can anybody recomend digs in the area??

not for me but i know some peeps are struggling with finding a bnb or hotel.......i know its short notice n stuff, but anybody got any recomendations???
i normally stay in the holiday inn by lime st but liverpool are at home saturday so thats out,try hotels on the day they all drop their prices to fill their rooms.

leaky

Apr 11, 2006
yeah ive come across that hurdle:mad: only hotels that are free will only take bookings for 2 nights. gonna try later in the week and see if they will take 1 night nearer the time. tried tourist information and they said theres a waiting list for hotels:| with liverpool playing at home. they said they are telling folk to try southport. any ideas would be helpful;) :D

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
I'm sure you've tried these but..cheap ones in town that aren't too far are:
The Ibis, Hotel Formula One, The Dolby, Camponile, Travel Inn-these are all on the Dock Road(near to Albert Dock).
In the city itself there is the Holiday Inn, The Feathers, The Liner.

There is a Premier Inn about 15mins in a taxi from the Carling Academy..its on Queens Drive, West Derby, Liverpool, Merseyside, L13 0DL :D

Good Luck:D

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I'm sure you've tried these but..cheap ones in town that aren't too far are:
The Ibis, Hotel Formula One, The Dolby, Camponile, Travel Inn-these are all on the Dock Road(near to Albert Dock).
In the city itself there is the Holiday Inn, The Feathers, The Liner.

There is a Premier Inn about 15mins in a taxi from the Carling Academy..its on Queens Drive, West Derby, Liverpool, Merseyside, L13 0DL :D

Good Luck:D

yep, I was enquiring with our resident scouser at work earlier, see if he had any recommendations close by and he suggested that 'Formula one' too, meant to be pretty cheap :thumbsup:

TK TONNY

Aug 2, 2004
kirkdale
HIYA

Any thoughts were people are meeting up for a pre leathering.

Me and a few others are thinking of startin in the baa bar from about 6ish Stella and a dirty:fekked: shot £2.50 should lube me up a goodun for the night.

Catch ya all soon :thumbsup:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
HIYA

Any thoughts were people are meeting up for a pre leathering.

Me and a few others are thinking of startin in the baa bar from about 6ish Stella and a dirty:fekked: shot £2.50 should lube me up a goodun for the night.

Catch ya all soon :thumbsup:

oh my god....mr head wobbler himself is making an appearance!!!

been aaaaaages since i last seen ya.......and i think tht involved drive-buy with mcdonalds bbq sauce???

:rofl:

TK TONNY

Aug 2, 2004
kirkdale
oh my god....mr head wobbler himself is making an appearance!!!

been aaaaaages since i last seen ya.......and i think tht involved drive-buy with mcdonalds bbq sauce???

:rofl:

Oh yeah am turning up though i need cod liver oil capsules now my neck creaks and cracks.
dont mention the drive-by i still get nervous when i smell chicken nuggets and dive for cover.
The bars i go now all have to be in a pedestrian zone so i feel safe.