'11/10' - MARSHALL JEFFERSON + CE CE ROGERS, 3 BEAT RECORDS presents"Back To The Old Pool"

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
'11/10' - MARSHALL JEFFERSON + CE CE ROGERS, 3 BEAT RECORDS presents"Back To The Old Pool"

Well folks this nite is quite simply gonna be AMAZING , im so excited i can hardly put it into words how buzzin i am but here goes,

ive teamed up with 3 Beat Records in Liverpool who are celebrating their 18th birthday this year to bring you an old skool event with music from back around that era so you REALLY dont wanna miss this..

its called quite simply "BACK TO THE OLD POOL"

weve managed not only to pull together a class local dj line up with a few new faces thrown in but also managed to get the GODFATHER OF HOUSE himself MARSHALL JEFFERSON on board :cool: , for those who were lucky enough to see him at dj @ Hazy will know how good this guy is , and for those who missed out or just cant remember cause you was too mashed then nows your chance to put that rite , and as if thats not enough we have a massive PA booked the legend that is CE CE ROGERS whos tracks SOMEDAY + ALL JOIN HANDS have become timeless old skool classics..phones:

l_b937b155d56d2161745c91a3a70ff559.jpg

tickets NOW on sale priced £12.50 + b/fee click link below to purchase

http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_northwest&query=detail&event=239183&interface=livacad

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
Having some of this , missed marshall last time and still been after a chance to see mr proctor play , coupled with the fact our tracy is on \o/ :D

Super smashing great :D :cool:

See some of yas there like :D

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
Possibly the most exciting thing I've heard about since Lottie being spotted wearing knickers. Admitedly they were yellow up the front & mottled-brown at the back but at least she's making an effort :D

Much much kudos to Ian for pulling this off :king: Resssssssssssssssssspec' sir :thumbsup:

A step in the right direction , rome wasn,t built in a day :D

Hmmm should i be pleased :eek: :p :D

Not if there,s horse shit about :S he has a tendancy to fling it at people :D

derekhzll

Jun 23, 2006
Legend is a word that is branded about to often for my liking in the music industry but with the booking of MARSHALL JEFFERSON it needs to be shouted loud and proud !I have had loads of good reports of Andy Carroll in Space this summer and with Mike Knowler finding a new zest for life,Steve Proctor bringing his love to Liverpool again,all mixed in with the back bone of oldskool the dj called Pluto and some new blood , we are all set for a outstanding night !

Last edited:

cutter

Sep 17, 2003
LDN
WWW.PIRATEREVIVAL.CO.UK
GOD HELP US!!!!;)

pfffffft wudnt even come sit with me on the comfy chairs last time

Oh shite aye i never realised :$

Finally get to meet you :D Hmmm should i be pleased :eek: :p :D

i shud fekkin hope so

A step in the right direction , rome wasn,t built in a day :D

Not if there,s horse shit about :S he has a tendancy to fling it at people :D

only have horse shite eyes for you lottie xx

About time init, lol!! :D ;) :cool:

you know this :thumbsup:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
pfffffft wudnt even come sit with me on the comfy chairs last time

erm yes i did ya likkle fibber........sat wit ya fe about 10 minutes......then ya finaly realised id done my wonderwoman impression n got changed coz u sat n thught who were those trainers!!!

i reaaaaaaly cant wait for this night, marshall was spot on at the hazy doo and was gutted i never got a chance to say hello to the fella.......some bird kept molesting him ;)

even more so now coz i wana do the tug of war that never was ;)

erm yes i did ya likkle fibber........sat wit ya fe about 10 minutes......then ya finaly realised id done my wonderwoman impression n got changed coz u sat n thught who were those trainers!!!

i reaaaaaaly cant wait for this night, marshall was spot on at the hazy doo and was gutted i never got a chance to say hello to the fella.......some bird kept molesting him ;)

even more so now coz i wana do the tug of war that never was ;)

i missed him when he played at hazys so im really excited - ian has the rope ready and pluto has the whistle ;) who dares wins :D ;)

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Cannot wait for this:D :D :D
I was lucky enough to see Marshall :king: at Hazydayz and would love to hear him again:love: phones:
Plus..what a top PA..'All Join Hands' is a proper hands in the air, close your eyes tune:love:

Anyone that missed Marshall at Hazy check out the reviews from then:king:
http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/forum/event-reviews/49012-hazy-31-7-05-a.html
Will be really good seeing some of the OSAers who used to go to Hazy..its been ages:love: and will be good to meet a few I haven't met yet:wave:
See you on't dancefloor:spin:

kevp

Sep 20, 2006
ellesmere port
sadly missed the legend that is marshall jefferson @ hazys:cry: ...roll on 10th nov...excited doesnt come close with this nite phones: booked fri an mon off cos its gonna be a long weekend...:fekked: :crazy: :cops: