1 - 0 lol

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
some folk are fukkin arseholes ive just had a bloke taking piss outa me cause me mixing aint exactly club standard :wanker:

i taught him a lesson though lol i rolled out the big boys :| alpha dy over the top of the qwords dub and one into irene ortiz ;) wasnt a perfect mix i admit, but one things for sure the odds are stacked in favour of me perfecting the mix before hes had a sniff of the vinyl :p

:tosser:

i did take the piss a bit :$ i offered to let him clean qwords before i put him back in his sleeve :D he declined my offer :eek:

bunny girl

Feb 17, 2003
york-sunderland-leeds-york
VinylAnimal said:
some folk are fukkin arseholes ive just had a bloke taking piss outa me cause me mixing aint exactly club standard :wanker:

i taught him a lesson though lol i rolled out the big boys :| alpha dy over the top of the qwords dub and one into irene ortiz ;) wasnt a perfect mix i admit, but one things for sure the odds are stacked in favour of me perfecting the mix before hes had a sniff of the vinyl :p

:tosser:

i did take the piss a bit :$ i offered to let him clean qwords before i put him back in his sleeve :D he declined my offer :eek:

lol go tell him to balls after all you are the VINYL ANIMAL!:D

VinylAnimal

Jul 18, 2001
West Yorkshire
he was in my house johns fella - bloody rude imo :mad:

he came with a mate of mine - unavoidable he was clinging on for dear life. he wont fukkin come again grrrr

lol he had owned every tune under sun he claimed and there was a different reason for each why he didnt have em any more :naughty:

tosser 3 of the titles I fed him dont exist lol but he'd once owned em anyway :D

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

E

easty

It's not about the mixing and nobody cares anyway. I was dead worried about playing out but as long as you can get from a to b then no body is arsed. It sounds like a spot of jelousy on the guys part. Pay no attention to him what so ever

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
I find Irene Ortiz a bugger to mix into anything anyway. Thats just me tho, everyone has that 1 tune that always does em in, thats mine!