your honnor we find michael jackson..............

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

DeeDee

May 13, 2002
Over the hill in St Helens
Im not sure losing his kids would be a bad thing, dangling a baby over a balcony isnt the act of a sensible father, i dont even belieive they are his, have you seen the colour of them! Did you watch that martin bashir documentary, the way he handles that baby is very bizzare, i feel sorry for the poor things, they deserve a proper childhood, elvis didnt make lisa marie walk around with a blanket on her head!!!

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
DeeDee said:
Im not sure losing his kids would be a bad thing, dangling a baby over a balcony isnt the act of a sensible father, i dont even belieive they are his, have you seen the colour of them! Did you watch that martin bashir documentary, the way he handles that baby is very bizzare, i feel sorry for the poor things, they deserve a proper childhood, elvis didnt make lisa marie walk around with a blanket on her head!!!

Oh, I agree to what youre saying, I was just talking about from Micheals perspective. His hearts in the right place, but I dont think its the ideal situation for bringing up kids. He may be a good father for all I know, but the whole 'bubble world' scenario has got to be unhealthy for them :S .

Sirius.