The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

What's ur favourite drink?

• Total voters

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
I was just looking at the coffee thread and it got me thinking that I hardly drink hot drinks (could go months without) and really I only drink juice or water mainly...

And if I'm having a meal, I can have wine but HAVE to have some water as I need something thirst quenching... Don't understand people who say beer does that for them??:confused:

What's your favourite drink in general then? Does everyone love a tea/coffee except me?? Is the first thing you do in the morning is switch the kettle on?:confused: :| :S :eek:

x

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
I dont really bother with tea or coffee, until this time of year I maybe have one at work at some point during the day. With meals at home 9 times out of 10 its a pint of water rather than cordial which I hardly touch either and I always take a pint of water to bed and never touch it....but if I dont take a pint of water to bed I always wake up in the middle of the night thirsty????:S

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
im a water girl!

can drink it all day long to be honest and even on most nights out if im driving coz coke and other jiuces are just rank:naughty:

gotta be nice and cold tho.......to be honest i think i drink a bit too much water :$

one of the girls in work makes me a brew every morning and i cant even finish it even tho i like tea, not much of a coffee drinker and apart from that i drink diet coke and thats about it

shazza

VIP Silver Member
Nov 30, 2007
bootle liverpool
Water :thumbsup: I drinks loads of it..Dont drink tea, coffee, juice or fizzy drinks at all. (except for mixers with spirits when Im out, but wouldnt say I enjoy it).
Do drink herbal and fruit teas tho..mainly mint. :)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
i love my cups of tea! you just cant beat a cuppa when you need one lol! :thumbsup:

as for wk end drinking well i like a bit of champers ;) and a bit of nice wine :thumbsup:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I drink tea all day long and need at least a cup in the morning before leaving the house. It's an everyday drink for me

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
I have a cup of tea as soon as I get to work, then I have water for the rest of the day. We've got a water machine at work so I drinks loads and loads.

I like to have a can of diet coke with my tea, if not that, water or cordial. If I'm out drinking, I have vodka and diet coke (or wine) if I'm having a night in I have wine, preferably Martini Asti :love: delish

xx

koolherc

Aug 29, 2003
coffee that you cud stand on in mornings lol or i cant function!! drink pints of water with the dinner as well.

love a ice cold pint of Stella at wkends when you can get a decent one poured round my way:mad: price of Stella goin up here:mad: must be with the bad rep it has with all scallies drinkin it:D

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
I love water :love: drink absolutely loads of it, it's the only thing that really quenches your thirst. Also love a nice strong cup of tea too :thumbsup: have about 4- 5 cups a day. I also love peppermint tea, a nice refreshing drink I think, especially after a meal :D

My fave alcoholic drink has to be vodka and tonic though :thumbsup: