Your best recent night out?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Miss Cola

Feb 21, 2003
Chompin on biccie's.. *beep*;)
So what night have you been to recently that was bob on everything about it you couldnt fault? :)

Ive put this thread up because in the past 3 weeks ive been to two absolutely rockin nights ... ' Traumatised' euxton field party and this friday gone 'Locked' @ Joshua Brooks (Manchester) phones: phones:

ive not had such a good time in ages, and i just want the night to start all over again. :thumbsup:

So whats your? :)

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
id have to say retro the other week due to the company aswell as the night , saw a mate ive not seen in awhile , retro finished at 6am so for the last hour we spent it at the bar drinking stupid drinks i,e i choose his and he choose mine , both got wrecked to feck and carried rite on and did stoopid things like shopping in tesco pissed up trying to find the worst jeans which had to then wear ! rolling down hills and just acting like total tw@ts , all in all a super weekend ;) oh and can i just add that it was a drinking comp which much to his disgust ( lightweight yorkshire tw@t ) i won . ;)

Silky

Feb 20, 2005
New Zealand
Legends without a doubt,

Mind u thats easy as i dnt go out on oldskool nite down here AS THERE ARE NONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cry:

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
easty said:
rude with taff last moth, although i dont get out much

Was a top night until I had to leave early!:cry:

Last weekend was prob best night I have had in years at 'Rude' 360 bar, Oldham. DJ OZ played a blinding set! Funky House rules!!!!!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Saysay

VIP Gold Member
Apr 20, 2003
Madchester
www.mixcloud.com
Ive had 3 STORMING nights out recently!

1 being the techno/acid/breaks night 'traumatized' in a field in euxton
2 was the recent legends night
3 was last friday nights 'locked' minimal/techno night

all 3 i danced from start to finish and loved every second!! :love:

Last edited:

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Has to be Global Gatherings!! OMG i had such a mint night! :cool:

every type of music u cud ask for, plus i love my trance nights as i dont get to go to em very often :(

221444e0cd0657e59.jpg

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
T.C said:
:thumbsup: well you know what they say.... size doesnt matter ;) :D

aye, just next time remember to tell me your real name so when the bouncer asks me who im with, i dont say "T.C", for him then to reply..
"who, Top Cat?!?"

lol :D wat a fool i felt

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
lou-lou said:
aye, just next time remember to tell me your real name so when the bouncer asks me who im with, i dont say "T.C", for him then to reply..
"who, Top Cat?!?"

lol :D wat a fool i felt

haha :D sorry, but when i'd guestlisted you, I thought it'd be YOUR name he'd be interested in, not mine :D

didnt really help when i was already half-twatted and you phoned me to help come out front & sort it and i came swanning out rambling into phone "Errr I cant see you, where are you?!" :crazy: and you were just about right in front of my nose like this.. :wave:
lol :$

anyway..... my parents were acid casualty TV addict animal lovers.....Top Cat is my real name :confused:

;) :p :D

Last edited:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
T.C said:
haha :D sorry, but when i'd guestlisted you, I thought it'd be YOUR name he'd be interested in, not mine :D

didnt really help when i was already half-twatted and you phoned me to help come out front & sort it and i came swanning out rambling into phone "Errr I cant see you, where are you?!" :crazy: and you were just about right in front of my nose like this.. :wave:

anyway..... my parents were acid casualty TV addict animal lovers.....Top Cat is my real name :confused:

;) :p :D

pmsl :D :D that cracked me up that did lol

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
T.C said:

hahaha!! LOL think u were more than half twatted. :thumbsup: