• no

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters

CANO ...

VIP Gold Member
Jan 16, 2004
Manchestoh
:ba:

Nope absolutey not , surely they could have got him / her down another way could hoff broke its bloody neck back anything

Poor buggar :|

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Didn't make me laugh, but then i've seen that clip loads of times so the effect might have worn off:S I agree with you there TC that it probably is (well was for me) funny that it bounced on the trampoline, but I cringe a bit seeing it plummeting to the ground from that height:eek: :|

The bears I saw in the part of Canada that I lived in were all pretty harmless to humans, their entire diet was made up of vegetarian fare and it made them smaller (must have turned them into hippys too;) ), but I saw the cops shoot one from about 6 or 7 floors up at a new building complex there and that dropped like a big bag of sand to the deck and made me cringe too :eek: :(

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Funny when it bounced on the trampoline, but not funny when it landed on the ground. The poor thing fell almost as high as the tree anyhow. Why didn't they just wait till it climbed down? It's not like it's going to stay up there forever, and it's hardly posing a threat to anyone when it's up a fucking tree.... :S

betty spaghetti

Nov 21, 2006
in a word: no. i think its cruel as fook!!! surely there are better ways to get the thing down :confused: :confused:, poor fucker :cry: there he was minding his own business, doin what he does best and then comes sum twat, shoots him then forces him to do circus tricks. FFS:mad: