You popped in my head

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pete-nic

Mar 28, 2007
Burnley
Well it's been a long long time since I frequented this forum and the radio waves, life's been a roller coaster as it is for us all but I'm good happy and healthy and hope you all are too, I may pop on a bit more now I've remembered this place, I haven't played tunes for years either but thought I'd search myself and see if anything came up and I found this old mix on mixcloud, it's not brilliant and it's not shit so if you like a mediocre mix of banging tunes you might like it see what u think, sorry if I'm in wrong section but as I say it's been a longgggg time

Sam

Aug 11, 2008
My House
Well it's been a long long time since I frequented this forum and the radio waves, life's been a roller coaster as it is for us all but I'm good happy and healthy and hope you all are too, I may pop on a bit more now I've remembered this place, I haven't played tunes for years either but thought I'd search myself and see if anything came up and I found this old mix on mixcloud, it's not brilliant and it's not shit so if you like a mediocre mix of banging tunes you might like it see what u think, sorry if I'm in wrong section but as I say it's been a longgggg time
Welcome back Pete, used to enjoy your sets on a saturday :thumbsup: