you know it's hot in Canada when....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
MOOSE (think that's my favourite word ever.. just love saying it! MOOSE! :rofls: )

1215884040_60bd51e1c7.jpg

1215884108_13b348a710.jpg

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
They're hard as fook anyway them fookers:ba: Seen a few in the shadows late at night when i've been walking back to the house in the dark while it's been -30 C outside:crazy:

If they can stand that cold without a jacket and thermals then they probably suffer when it gets a bit warm:crazy:

I like gusset, but it doesn't roll off the tongue as much as i'd like nowadays ;)

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
They're hard as fook anyway them fookers:ba: Seen a few in the shadows late at night when i've been walking back to the house in the dark while it's been -30 C outside:crazy:

If they can stand that cold without a jacket and thermals then they probably suffer when it gets a bit warm:crazy:

I like gusset, but it doesn't roll off the tongue as much as i'd like nowadays ;)

there dangerous as feck... if you're on the highway at night doin' some and turn a corner and there's one in the road, if you hit it, it's like hitting a piggin' brick wall! :| :cops:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Cool :cool: :D

have seen some moose (or is the plural 'mooses'? ) :confused: anyway... running amok on them daft programmes on sky like '"When good animals go bad!!!!" or whatever :D
look like hefty old potentially dangerous beasties :eek:

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto

that sounds even better... although I think Moose can be plural as well.. :confused: think you can see some "Moose".... :rofls: :rofls: :rofls:

I don't know why, but I fecking love it.. sat here giggling my head off saying it over and over to myself in my head.. :crazy: :rofls:

nazzer

Aug 10, 2007
You wanna try hitting a cow at 95 mph.....not good I tell thee

Used to have a few mates in the army, when they were in bosnia they used to have a game, envolving cows, basically at night, rolling them over a cliff top sick buggers.. :|

lozatronic

Jul 27, 2007
Toronto
Used to have a few mates in the army, when they were in bosnia they used to have a game, envolving cows, basically at night, rolling them over a cliff top sick buggers.. :|

:| :( think the army does weird shit to ya.. my mate who was in Iraq used to fire mice at stuff with his army issue man killer catapult.. :( :confused: WRONG!

nazzer

Aug 10, 2007
:| :( think the army does weird shit to ya.. my mate who was in Iraq used to fire mice at stuff with his army issue man killer catapult.. :( :confused: WRONG!

Aye - think ud have to be a sick puppy to go into the army these days - guaranteed some sort of action - iraq or afghanistan,... plenty of sun and opiates tho - help the time fly by... :p

Inchigh

Mar 23, 2007
Republic of Mancunia
MOOSE (think that's my favourite word ever.. just love saying it! MOOSE! :rofls: )

1215884040_60bd51e1c7.jpg

1215884108_13b348a710.jpg

all the older lads when i was a young whipper snapper, used to ask "what noise does a moose make"..and to this day im still fect if i know.

if its Mooooooooooooooose, surely thats a cow.

think ill depart fast before i get dropped like a bad habit:wave: