xmas work do's!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jonno

Jul 15, 2001
Mine was on Sat. It was a free bar as well. Boy did I suffer yesterday.

Amelie was particularly drunk as well, she collapsed on the bathroom floor when we got back - when I started carrying her to bed she warned me that if I didn't let her go she would be sick on me!

Sasha

May 22, 2005
Monaco
groups.msn.com
Mines on the 16th, lots of free everything (except good music I am sure), but will be fun to see everybody in a relaxed mood. It's also quite interesting to see everyone's dancing styles....says a lot about a person I think!!
My Mam has dug out the first evening dress that she ever had, my Grandma made it for her when she was 18, it's very retro and 50's, am just in the middle of making it smaller so that I can wear it...very nostalgic...!!!

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
lol

fugjostle said:
Mines on the 16th, going for a chinese in the afternoon followed by some drinking and dancing :thumbsup:

Had mine on saturday lunchtime in paris. Was hysterical. I went over the night before but the rest of them got the eurostar at 7am and had champagne all the way so imagine the state of them on the way back at 10pm. One unfortunate bloke fell asleep and got a full make up job. No one told him and he got train back. Not even his wife told him when he got home. I'll up the video of this later.

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
mines on the 16th and i really cant be arsed wiv it, supposed to be going for a pizza in the middle of London, lots of boring people, talking shop for most of the nite, and its two days after my birfdee.

Im busy thinking up excuses of why i cant go :p

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
pauly p said:
Mine`s this thursday but I`ve just declined the invite cos when I go on these things I don`t know when to stop and I can never say no when carrying on into the early hours are on offer.
I always dread the next day as its always me thats done something stupid.
:$ :eyebrow:

I once got a written warning and had to have a disciplinary hearing due to my behaviour at a works christmas do, i'm planning to take it very easy Friday at mine.:thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Shabba said:
I once got a written warning and had to have a disciplinary hearing due to my behaviour at a works christmas do, i'm planning to take it very easy Friday at mine.:thumbsup:

I remember that lol. Am sure you posted about it on here. If i had the time i would love to re read that again lol.

Oh btw you out on friday hun?

Andy

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
We have two

The first one is just for our Salford branch, which is next Monday (sorry Claire). We go bowling and for a few drinks in the Trafford Centre, then for either a Chinese or Italian, all paid for :D

Then we have the big one, where all our 5 companies join together. This year it's in Redditch, on the 16th. The men at our place are well into their golf so we always have the do in a nice, posh hotel with good golfing facilities. Whilst the men play golf, us girls can go for a swim, sauna, facial, that kinda thing. Then we have a meal and drinks etc and some sort of entertainment band on, it's generally a good day / night :thumbsup:

Again, this is all paid for, including the hotel........not bad eh ;)

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
Well i woke up in the middle of sat night curled up in a ball, freezing cold, full evening attire and enough make-up to please a tranny. First i thought i was dying, i was so cold and my head was throbbing (i actually felt my head for dripping blood), the room spinning etc lol. I thought i had been attacked and left in some ditch. Then my eyes got used to the dark and hurray! I was in my own bathroom, not dying infact but just emabarrassingly pissed!

I was so mad with Jonno, how could he leave me there when it was all his fault, his works do and leaving me to impress his boss and wife on tails of great eateries blah blah. So i had to keep drinking to stop getting nervous.

Anyway turns out he tried to drag me to bed by arms, feet the lot after i took and amazing instant shine to the bathroom floor soon as we got in, he dragged and dragged lol- but i insisted i stay there, grabbing radiator declaring i was fine- infact if he lay one finger on me again i would be sick all over him as punishment. So he left me:gigolo: .

I had a great night though:)

Shabba said:
i'm planning to take it very easy Friday at mine.:thumbsup:

flying_pig.jpg

:p ;) :love:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
the company i work for are right tightarses and you get sod all off them for crimbo!!

but we have been invited to one of the project crimbo doo's, everything all paid for and as much booze as you like.............................but why the fcuk do they do that if youve gotta e in work the next morning by 8am!!!!:confused:

feck it, me and the other girl on reception here are gonna get absolutly fekkin wasted!!:thumbsup:

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Shabba said:
Am i out on Friday!!!!!:confused:

I've told you once and i've just said again it's my works xmas party on friday!!!;)

Oh bloody hell so you are. I did read that bit honest. my heads not in gear but then again when is it lol