xmas disease

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Ive dun really well this yr...managed to fight it all off....woke up with a really sore throat last week and thought shit......thats it......but no...it was gone the next day....... :thumbsup:

Been looking after myself though......taking echinacia, green blue algea, liqeorice root, milk thisle, aloe vera and other bits and bobs.....and up to now, no cold to speak of!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Northern Star said:
......taking echinacia, green blue algea, liqeorice root, milk thisle, aloe vera and other bits and bobs.....and up to now, no cold to speak of!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

The only thing missin from that is the blood of a virgin and eye of newt lol. Talk about preventative measures lol

Meself i have just got over a mild cold but you can guarantee that ill lose a filling, break a limb or summit like that on Xmas eve @ around 6pm :( Guaranteed

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
AB45 said:
The only thing missin from that is the blood of a virgin and eye of newt lol. Talk about preventative measures lol

Meself i have just got over a mild cold but you can guarantee that ill lose a filling, break a limb or summit like that on Xmas eve @ around 6pm :( Guaranteed

aye but im not just tring to prevent a cold huns..........we batter our bodies you just dont realise what damage ur actually doin to ur insides so im looking after it now before its too late....... :thumbsup:

glazzy

Jan 4, 2002
my boyfriend and son have just got over really really bad colds... :( i haven't got it and i don't think i will :thumbsup: i'm usually the person who gets it first and spreads it to every1 else :$

better to get it now and not the week between xmas and new year :thumbsup:

jayne x

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
aye ive jus started with a cold me nose wont stop bleedin runnin. mind u id rather have it now than in a couple of week. get it outta the way innit.

wrap up warm and get sum lemsips down ya neck. jesus im begginin to sound like me gran! phones: