X Box Live

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Robbie Chopper

Mar 23, 2006
On the mo-fo'in 1's and 2's
right !

have finally decided to get my arse into gear and get on live with my x box 360, am just off down to Game to get a wireless connector then gonna have a go at setting it all up, am hoping its easy cos i'm a mong with stuff like that :S

anyone got any must have tips for setting up ?

y'know, anything you wish you'd known about before you went the long way round ? lol :$

any help appreciated, oh and if i'm successful, anybody fancy kicking my arse on COD Black Ops this afternoon :D i'm sure i'll be easy to kill for ya's :rofl:

cheers,
Robbie :thumbsup:

Entropy92

Aug 8, 2001
Stoke
dont know if this is any use to you lot

[ame=http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002UD50AU/ref=nosim/?tag=hotukdeals-21]Xbox LIVE Gold 12-Month + 1 Free month Membership Card (game not included): Amazon.co.uk: PC & Video Games[/ame]

Robbie Chopper

Mar 23, 2006
On the mo-fo'in 1's and 2's
sorry for not checking back for replies, i literally haven't turned my pc on once since i got online with the x box !!! :eek:

its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO addictive, Benny, i think you killed me about 80 times yesterday, its a right laugh, just about 30 mins ago before i had my tea i slaughtered bucky about 3 or 4 times :thumbsup:

gamertag is ROBBIE2501 for anyone else who wants to kick my buttocks :D

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
sorry for not checking back for replies, i literally haven't turned my pc on once since i got online with the x box !!! :eek:

its SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO addictive, Benny, i think you killed me about 80 times yesterday, its a right laugh, just about 30 mins ago before i had my tea i slaughtered bucky about 3 or 4 times :thumbsup:

gamertag is ROBBIE2501 for anyone else who wants to kick my buttocks :D

Scagbox 360.. Yeah i love it. I can never find Si to kill him as he's usually hiding in a bush :p

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
oh my god you lot are so gay.......but then again robbo my other half is that shit he had to get his mate to come round n help him like a nerdy 12 year old coz he was sulking and thought his game was broke......little did he know he wasnt doing it right lol

i think is gaytag is robinson1976......add him and whoop his arse lol