WTF is this?? (if you dont like insects look away)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

norriss

Aug 25, 2004
Derby
was at my mums today and the cat was trying to get at this thing? feckin big caterpillar or summat. does anyone know what it is?

Attachments

• MOV00028.mpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 106

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
ewwwww :eek: :eek: :eek: that thing looked well scary - i wasnt sure it was real at first - then it moved, eekkkk, id have been running off around the garden screaming............:cry: :cry:

norriss

Aug 25, 2004
Derby
im not really the best with insects i hate em all. the cat was pawing at a leaf and i lifted it up and nearly shat myself!!!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
gloworm.jpg

think someone's left one of those toys from the 80's under your bush (oo-er) :D

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
i had one of these in my back garden as well laSt year, proper shit myself too, thought it waS some little snake. ended up gettin my neighbour to have a gander but neither of us knew what it was. Cheers for the ID!:thumbsup: :D

S

Sharouns

WTF is this

Guess a slow worm but looks like its gettin a large head for that. Slow worms will use compost heap as their home cause its warm. Seen before in compost heap. Otherwise could it be a snake thats escaped. Hope that help m8

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
hmm, looking at those pics it looks a bit like some weird huge moth outside last year or whenever it was, we'd been wondering what the fook it could be, maybe thats the answer :thumbsup:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Just remembered this pic that I took in Port Macquarie. Shit load of furry little caterpillars all doing the conga :D

Attachments

• conga.jpg
    conga.jpg
    764.1 KB · Views: 71

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Guess a slow worm but looks like its gettin a large head for that. Slow worms will use compost heap as their home cause its warm. Seen before in compost heap. Otherwise could it be a snake thats escaped. Hope that help m8

Yeah that's what I thought, never seen anything like that in my garden though

Just remembered this pic that I took in Port Macquarie. Shit load of furry little caterpillars all doing the conga :D

Aww that's well cute! :D