Wow, Wow , Wow!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

marc@risky

Feb 19, 2003
Lancashire
Have to tell the bowlers heads bout this, i managed to get a cd of welly at the weekend, dj welly featuring mc bibby from October 1992 its a live recording but its absolutly shit hot, and brings all them memories flooding back, what a cd, me favourite tune are "rhythm foundation- let the whole world know/ "thompson twins- play with me/ "restless rockers"/ so restless if any body knows where i can get them????

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
gemm em mate (www.gemm.com)

can be a bit pricey ( all the ones I want seem to be in outer mongolia or somat :mad: )

ya shouldn't have too much trouble with them 3.(seen rhythm foundation t'other day bout a ten spot i think)

A

AntiX

marc@risky said:
Have to tell the bowlers heads bout this, i managed to get a cd of welly at the weekend, dj welly featuring mc bibby from October 1992 its a live recording but its absolutly shit hot, and brings all them memories flooding back, what a cd, me favourite tune are "rhythm foundation- let the whole world know/ "thompson twins- play with me/ "restless rockers"/ so restless if any body knows where i can get them????

Im sure ive got restless rockers tucked away somewhere if your interested :thumbsup: