Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
If asked, without going through all the auditioning etc.. #
Would you go on Big Brother?

and do you think you'd have a good chance of winning?

anthonyf218

Jul 31, 2005
nope no chance, would love too but got a good respectable job which i wouldnt keep for long when people start comin out of the woodwork tellin stories about all sorts of dickhead stuff from years ago, which neither work (nor my family) would be happy or proud about. :D :rotate:

Presuming Ed

Id have to say no and no...i don't need the ego massage tbh..Its horses for courses i guess...Its a case of some people are so desperate for fame they will go to extreme lengths to achieve it. It must be tough being under a spot light for such a long time though, that isn't something i'm sure i could cope easily with. ultimately though i don't think the nation would want to see me scratching my arse and trying in vain to have a sly wank every night. Ed

blandy

Nov 9, 2005
I would fuckin deffo go on, a was gonna apply this year but I didn't wanna miss England in Euro 08 which never fuckin happend, I think am gonna go for it next year like cos ya fuckin rake the cash in even if ya booted out first. I would go in n have a mad laugh. I was plannin on goin for summin daft like Britains Got Talent n all so if someone can think of some shit novelty act I would be able to do let me know

Antz

Nov 9, 2004
Tony Towers
I would fuckin deffo go on, a was gonna apply this year but I didn't wanna miss England in Euro 08 which never fuckin happend, I think am gonna go for it next year like cos ya fuckin rake the cash in even if ya booted out first. I would go in n have a mad laugh. I was plannin on goin for summin daft like Britains Got Talent n all so if someone can think of some shit novelty act I would be able to do let me know

Fair play to you, ya crazy b*stard! :) :) I reckon the experience would be ace, and would do it.. but like anthony said; I wouldn't want any dirt being digged on me (or even a facebook picture! :$ lol)

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
You've gotta either not give a fuck or be arrogant or stupid enough to believe that the general public will love you no matter what!

All it takes is for you to handle a situation badly, or have a bit of a bitch about another housemate and if there's nothing much else going on, big brother will edit it to make you look like a **** or pray on your insecurities to enhance the situation.

When it first started out it was interesting to see real human interaction and I understood why people wanted to go in the house. I haven't even watched 5 minutes of the current big brother, as I can't bare to watch the exploitation of the housemates anymore...it's cringyworthy!:|

vintage

Jun 19, 2008
Nottinghamshire
www.vintagegreen.co.uk
If it was new maybe consider it. But now - no way. You get two types: Hasbeens (Mario and Lisa) and the saddo wannabees (rest of house) and to be quite honest I dont know who is worse! I mean where the younger ones are concerned what sort of mother dumps her kid to go on national TV?

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
I'd go on - I would be interested to see how people viewed me, I think if you could take notice of this when you leave then I think that it would be a useful life lesson - looks pretty fuckin dull though

Would defiantly swerve all the celebrity stuff though, could not be bothered with that whole Chainawhites scene - dicks, all of them

Last edited:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
no and tbh i dont even watch the show - well i watched the very first one and after that never bothered. its garbage and full of z lister wannabes who dont have an ounce of talent between them. the airtime could be better filled with something else, the bubble has burst on this show.

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
lol not a chance!! and if i did id be booted out within the first week! as i cudnt stand to join all thier dramas - so i would no doubt be viewed as boring as fook! or totally nuts, as the nation wouldnt want to see me chanting and meditating everyday!

havent watched any of this new series as just cant be assed - bb has lost it for sure
tho i did enjoy the first two series

li'l Sonz

Apr 27, 2005
Manchester
www.myspace.com
Sometimes I think I'd like to go on it, just to have a Summer living in a house for free & also to say something to all the deluded freaks in there. Y'know.... give them a bit of a reality check!! lol :rofl:

Quotes from Mario : "We're very popular people...14 million people have seen us on Ant & Dec" :confused: "We have a fan club..." :crazy: :cops: "She's deluded" :| NO MARIO, that's you!!!:wave: :cops:

I would also have to stand up to bullies like Alex who feel the need to belittle/humiliate/intimidate others in the house. I just do not understand why people sit back in the house and let that happen! How evil!! :mad:

I would also like the £100k at the end.... BUT tbh amount of money is not worth havin your family and yourself being subjected to all those people from your past trying to exaggerate a story just to make a quick bit of cash!! :naughty: Plus, I wouldn't like my family to know some of the TRUE stuff that I've been up to! :eek: :S

x

vintage

Jun 19, 2008
Nottinghamshire
www.vintagegreen.co.uk
OMG I saw that and cringed!!! Poor bugger - obviously his friends didnt teach him well. Poor thing, he will be unpopular with the ladies now.

I thought it was quite a sexist thing to say and yes I know he is blind but he has got a brain and should have kept his mouth shut. Oh I wait for the backlash as I have been mean to a disabled person, come on, he is blind but he shouldnt be an igorant sexist git! You wouldnt let a guy say that about his dog in general so why let a blind man with a 'guide dog' fuck up? - totally out of order in my opinion! Nil Poi!