wots santa brought u ??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now
yeah man i did fookin well good, me best prezzie ( apart from me 6 pairs of old skool trainees. and you can all go whistle for em their mine mwaaahahahahaha!!!!) i got a book by Banksy, a well known political graff artist, its fuckin well good and makes you realise man, thats all im sayin on that one(check him out y`self on tinternet) loads a smellies (and any jokes of B`O and ill fookin ave ya) clothes and sheeite man!!!! fuck me i love my freinds and family , if this is what they go out of their way to get me. (even though im the biggest shit walkin the earth) lifes good man and take care , love you all xxx see you new year bloodclarts xxxx

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
dodgymix said:
never understood gift vouchers, how they say, you can spend this £20 boots voucher in every one of our 120 stores.

for fecks sake.

give me £20 and I can spend it anywhere i fecking like AND get bloody change.
lol.. too right...Santa bought me a cheeky beer monkey......The little fooker Twatted me round the head , shit in me mouth and stole all me money :confused:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Lots of relaxation stuff......aromatherepy stuff....got my old time want on dvd too 'Weird Science: :p Got a bit of money :thumbsup: bottle of vodka :pixie: Bubble foot spa ;) and Orgasmatron :p and a couple of tops n stuff :thumbsup:

Didnt do bad at all :king:

beaker

Jun 24, 2005
Dr Huxtables
i got a jewellery box, two bottles of perfume, socks, scarf, 3 pair of gloves,2 pairs of pj's loadza chocolate:love: tia maria, money, bridget jones box set, robbie calender:eyebrow: robbie ticket for next sept... erm candles an a cd:thumbsup:

Mojo

Jan 27, 2005
Ricky`s in Leeds
A cheap sat nav (atlas with a compass,r lass is taking the michael outta me navigation skills), a crappy golf scoring thingy, some bo spray and best of all a homer simpson bottle opener.

Woohoo!!!:D

lastnightadj

Jun 16, 2002
Bournemouth/Amsterdam
milenko/ said:
i got a book by Banksy, a well known political graff artist, its fuckin well good and makes you realise man, thats all im sayin on that one(check him out y`self on tinternet)

My mate wanted this big time - got the warp book instead - he's mad into that Graphatism mag

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
i did quite well this year and had a mint cimbo to boot!!

i got a GHDgift set with the straighteners off somebody special:love: loads of wine n alcohol (im sure my family think im a pisscan or summat??) some new cordless digi house fones, perfume, money, a wicked light fitting for my living room (i must of bin on drugs wen i bought it coz its mad as i tell thee!! chokkies, gift sets, a watch, handbag, some pig socks, tops loads of other bits n bobs.

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
A Terry's Chocolate Orange, 2 jumbo Toblerone's, a bottle of wine, a flashing bottle opener that decides my drinking fate:eek: and not much else.

I asked everybody to save their money though and not get me anything, because I don't really need anything:)

turpieaj

Feb 15, 2003
sunshine on Leith, via Watford
For me and the misses - got £100 pounds of those multishop vouchers off me parents which got us new stainless steel kettle,toaster and one of those new sandwich panini toaster press type brevilley things:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The wifey got an armani watch and a body shop gift set from me.
I got a 20gb Creative Zen Touch from her:thumbsup: :thumbsup: . Pair of armani jeans and an armani T-shirt off the mother in law:thumbsup: and 50 quid cash from the father in law.
Turpster Jnr got a Roboraptor and a PS2 with lots of games (apparently im spending more time on it than him ahem:$ ), and about 50 other items which need to be recharged regularly so a high leccy bill to follow lol.

Andy