worst drivers on the road noninations !!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

bigtruck

Jun 20, 2002
salford
www.c2sportsclub.co.uk
who do u think are the worst drivers on the road, can noninate anyone from bus drivers, chavs white van man, i think im gonna noninate old people, should have to do there test again after the age of 65 and like a mini test every 5 i recon

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
anyone would have thought that only woody pays road tax :cops:

he doesnt, his company does!!!!

ive never been so scared in a car with somebody, coming back from alton towers and the lad was caning it round the lanes, im not eassily scared and can handle fast driving...................but i was shitting it sat in the back!!!!

but he aint the worst driver by a long shot.....................wagon drivers are!!

stopping on corners, shitty driving, hogging all the lanes, fecking nobs!!

them and old dears!!!

Elev8/Levit8

May 8, 2006
my mate Glen he drives like an utter fucktard...

...but if it's types of driver we're after, then i vote for all them eastern european lorry drivers... ripped to the tits on proplus & caffeine & god knows what :fekked: falling asleep at the wheel & generally being a fucking menace :cops: :crazy:

Czechoslovakia? no worries there & back in a day mate snorted :thumbsup:

MizzDeedz

May 6, 2006
taxi drivers think they are kings of the road. im sick of having near misses on the roads with them in manchester town centre. they get right up ya a$$ so if you had to stop in a hurry they would be right in back of ya. :mad:

bus drivers who think they can just pull out cos they are bigger than you - i gave one a right mouthful not long ago on chester road in stretford the git nearly ran me off the road. I was going past him at the time and he wasnt indicating and pulled right out on me - luckily on the dual carriageway no one in lane next to me i swerved into it and avoided the bus. I was fuming. I got out and gave him a right nasty verbal lashing in front of everyone on bus - i didnt give a toss he nearly killed me. :mad:

Old bids doing about 20mph and swerving all over the road like they are drunk - on way to work one day spotted a driver in front of me who was all over the place in the road and tbh i thought it was a drunk driver so i quickly got past it at the next set of traffic lights and looked over and it was a teeny tiny old lady about 80yrs old peering out over the wheel. I was pmsl. :rofl:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
Bus Drivers (specially in London :mad:)

taxi Drivers as above

old people

and worst of all 16 year old chavs on scooters....get the FUCK OUT OF MY WAY u LITTLE CNUT:mad: :cool: :D

-Anyone in a Volvo (with their stupid hats, leather driving gloves and its stupid lights on all the time) :mad:
-Altrincham ladies in thier Big Jeeps with one kid that they are taking to school 100 yards away during the rush hour :mad:
-People who hog the fast lane on the M6 forcing others to undertake

Last edited:

Stylee

Mar 10, 2006
The posh bit of Liverpool
Moped riders with fkin L plates.

they try whizzing in and out of traffic as if they were on some chopper luvingly fashioned by orange county choppers, they piss me off, they rattle past at light leaving a trail of bloody petty scented 2 stroke fumes, they also seem to think its cool trying to take over you, when they have not a cat in hells chance, i often slow on minor roads let them get level with my window and take off again, then i repeat the process untill they realise that i am infact fking with them from the comfort of my warm car whilst listening to much choonage.

i hate them

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
-Altrincham ladies in thier Big Jeeps with one kid that they are taking to school 100 yards away during the rush hour :mad:
]

yep we have the Chelsea tractors that do the same journey. Its amazing how big a vehicle u need to take 1 kiddy a 100 yards down the road.

They wonder why kids are obese these days...maybe they should try walking or cycling to school like we alll used to.

I only got a lift to school if I was in big trouble or i broken my leg or somink...other than that, i was on me bike for 6 miles a day!

lol surprised no-ones mentioned me yet :$

-People who hog the fast lane on the M6 forcing others to undertake

deffo :thumbsup:

GET ! OUT ! OF ! MY ! WAY !!!!

People who have no idea what lane discipline is.... the number of times I can cane it down the inside lane on a motorway just coz there's people who think it's their god given right to be in the fast lan irrespective of congestion / speed... I do weave & I do undertake :$ But I justify it to myself that I am making use of the road space available... & I ALWAYS indicate - even if it's 3am & I'nm the only one on the road...

Fuckers who don't need to die.... like the dickhead who joined the M27 & went straight across 3 lanes to be in the fast lane without indicating or looking & nearly went straight into me...

Dickheads who always touch their brakes for no apparent reason always do my swede in too...

As i dont drive or have a license i cant comment so am gona vent my anger on oldies who drive those fouking wee path buggies, Like in the Irn Bru ad...Them and woman with shoping trollys, Dont know how many times ave stopped to allow them to pass me in the stores and they dont even say thankyou, BEATCHES!!!! They are like nutters when it comes to shoping, Ave even seen them burning out a trolly on a Friday night coz they couldnt get any nutmeg!!!

Martin C..........:thumbsup: