wooohooo

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Just got my tickets through to go and see winnie the pooh live lol :D :D Im well excited trying to get destiny excited to but she doesnt really like big puppet things and we have front row seats im sure she will be fine when we get there :D :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Yeah she'll be fine...!!!!

I was the same when i was little...my nana took me the superstore near our house to see the honeymonster aka henry cooper dressed up!!!! i crapped it started crying and legged it all the way home by myself!!!! lol :rofl:

but that xmas my aunty alice took me to see monther goose cus my cousin kim was in it....and we had front row seats like urself....and as soon i saw the other kiddies getting into it.....screaming and shouting i loved it!!!! got right into it!!!

www have a top time hun :love:

Bubbles

Feb 15, 2004
Shabba said:
I'm sure she'll love it!!!!

Have a fab time.:thumbsup:

Awww cheers shabbs :love: :love:

Northern Star said:
Yeah she'll be fine...!!!!

I was the same when i was little...my nana took me the superstore near our house to see the honeymonster aka henry cooper dressed up!!!! i crapped it started crying and legged it all the way home by myself!!!! lol :rofl:

but that xmas my aunty alice took me to see monther goose cus my cousin kim was in it....and we had front row seats like urself....and as soon i saw the other kiddies getting into it.....screaming and shouting i loved it!!!! got right into it!!!

www have a top time hun :love:
I know what you mean dest does the same everytime she sees one doesn leg it home lol but she does start shaking and wont look at em but i have showed her a vid ov the show we are going to see and she seems ok. we will find out how it goes when we get there lol fingers crossed :love: :D