Wooo Hooo!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
I’ve been accepted to study for a maters degree in Health Care Ethics and Law at Manchester uni!!!! :D I went in to the uni yesterday to drop of the final bits of my application and they told me that I have been accepted and start within the next two weeks!!! I haven’t stopped smiling since, I’m sooo happy!!!:D :D :D :D I knew that I had bee accepted on the course a few weeks ago but cos so many people applied I was told I might have to be deferred to next February but I’ve got in this year. The last few days have been dead stressfull cos my old uni tutor who was meant to send a reference for me didn’t:mad: so I had to get another turor to do it literally last minute.

Just as heads up to everyone, when I graduate in two years time I will be expected to be referred to at all times as Catherine Blewett, Master of arts!!! Otherwise I just won’t answer you.;)

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
Top narnia Shabbs chuffed for ya :)

Whats this?

Catherine Blewett, Master of arts <<< the fuck am I gonna call ya that, you know how I can't even remem the first bit of ya name when I'm :fekked: never mind have to remember that extra bit :crazy: :cops:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
blue jammer said:
Top narnia Shabbs chuffed for ya :)

Whats this?

Catherine Blewett, Master of arts <<< the fuck am I gonna call ya that, you know how I can't even remem the first bit of ya name when I'm :fekked: never mind have to remember that extra bit :crazy: :cops:

Shabba, master of arts will be acceptable!!

Ed

Aug 1, 2002
London
Me and my Dad have been laughing about that for years. And 'Faculty of Arts'. Glad to share my childishness with the board. :p