Woohoo!!!!!!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Big T

May 16, 2002
Wakefield
Passed my driving test yesterday afternoon:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .
Not gona have to freeze every morning on my motorbike now, instead i get to listen to some tunes and sit nice and comfy and warm:D :D :D :D :D :D
Not sure what car i'm gona get though, think its gona be some banger for about 300 squid. Not to worry though at least it'll get from here to there.
By the way had a top night on Saturday and nice to meet some new peeps. Minxy u totally are the female version of m-jaxx:D Butty nice to finally meet u and cheers;) and all the usual crew who make the night even better.
Roll on the next 1

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
u little beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c how good gt was for ya!!!!!

well done fella!......

( all these comments bout me being the female version of m jaxx -- well am gona take it as a compliment - coz he is a top top bloke!!! ) :) :)

was good to meet ya big t and hav a larl dance wid ya! :)

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Nice 1 Tom m8......now you can shout " Danny R....get in the car......get in the car.....Danny R" lololol

Many congratulations m8.....I shall look forward to you popping dan sarf now to see me with the crew then shall I ;)

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Dj M Jaxx said:
Nice 1 Tom m8......now you can shout " Danny R....get in the car......get in the car.....Danny R" lololol

hehe......that made us chuckle all the way home mate;) :D

well done Tom mate, you can have my old banger if you want. 10p and its yours.......(coz it costs 80 quid nowadays to get the bleedin thing scrapped:mad: )

you lot ready for a laugh? coz i'm about to put my old car on ebay with no reserve.......dont bid unless you want a car with no bumper hehe;) i'll put the thread on here.....

CONGRATS AGAIN TOM MATE!!!:D :D :D

Zaccsta

Nov 24, 2002
Bradford
cheers mate......its not often i get a 'well done' for doing nowt.....(j/j mate)

I don't know what ya talkin about LOL

It's because I read Dannys thread before posting!I feel pretty damn stupid now, thanks for pointing it out M8

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
I have some apologising to do

Well done mate you never mentioned it on saturday but i suppose its best not to just in case you didn't pass.

But you did mate so congratulations.

As for missing you you out on th Gt post i was still fucked monday morning so sorry mate.

See you soon kid

Andy