Women

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
because life would get rather boring if they wernt :)

Women dont understand that when they say 1 thing yet mean another that we dont always understand and if we do understand there giving us the perfect oportunity to pretend we dont by doing what they ask us to do rather than what they want us to do

I love this and i love winding women up when they say one thing but mean another cause I just dont get why they do it. Men dont, i dont know any mate who will say they want to go out and then whinge when there out cause they wanted really to stay in, there weird creatures women, dont worry though mate, soon they will be able to produce babies from testubes and our sperm, so we can get shut of them :D

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
cam said:
because life would get rather boring if they wernt :)

Women dont understand that when they say 1 thing yet mean another that we dont always understand and if we do understand there giving us the perfect oportunity to pretend we dont by doing what they ask us to do rather than what they want us to do

I love this and i love winding women up when they say one thing but mean another cause I just dont get why they do it. Men dont, i dont know any mate who will say they want to go out and then whinge when there out cause they wanted really to stay in, there weird creatures women, dont worry though mate, soon they will be able to produce babies from testubes and our sperm, so we can get shut of them :D

lol thats so right, they go on about a thing they dont want when actually they do want it vice versa, bloody stupid sumtimes they are :thumbsup:

lol j/k

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
Just wait lads. I am sure there will be a rival thread along the lines of
"Why are men so hard to understand"

coming soon from the female population of the board :p

Andy

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
retroandy said:

Andy

yeah but men arnt hard to understand though, if we want a shag we take them for a meal, if we want a shag we buy them flowers, if we want a shag we give them compliments, thats not rocket science is it ?

nathan

Sep 6, 2001
north west london
www.cometogether2.co.uk
nah men aren't hard to understand

retroandy said:

Andy

we mean what we say and say what we mean. You need to learn swahili to communicate with a woman/girl you are involved with. Its perfectly easy to communicate with a girl you are friends with its just once things are amourous they feel they have to switch the invisible switch on their back to 'turn into right nutter' mode

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
cam said:
yeah but men arnt hard to understand though, if we want a shag we take them for a meal, if we want a shag we buy them flowers, if we want a shag we give them compliments, thats not rocket science is it ?
PMSL but i think your for it now fella :naughty:

Andy

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
retroandy said:

Andy
:king: Calling the Man like "Retro" LoL

I Really Really don't fink that I'm that Hard to understand... Do You??? Nah!!! :p

Ricky love... What do you need to understand??? Maybe the "Female Population" of the board can try and help you out with Summat??

S-J x

RetroAndy

Apr 4, 2002
wakefield
S-J said:
:king: Calling the Man like "Retro" LoL

I Really Really don't fink that I'm that Hard to understand... Do You??? Nah!!! :p

Ricky love... What do you need to understand??? Maybe the "Female Population" of the board can try and help you out with Summat??

S-J x
No chuck your not but as Nath said its when things go beyond friends that it goes downhill lol

Andy

northern minx

Jan 10, 2003
the universe!
www.awakenUnow.com
cam said:
is that really the sum of yr mentality? :naughty:

... this men/women thing.. :eek: in alot of ways we are totally different and in others very similiar indeed.. surely the best bet is to keep lines of communication truly honest, respectful and thoughtful, and hopefully out of that will come understanding for both parties involved :love:

saying that, u fellas are wierd! lol

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
northern minx said:
is that really the sum of yr mentality? :naughty:

... this men/women thing.. :eek: in alot of ways we are totally different and in others very similiar indeed.. surely the best bet is to keep lines of communication truly honest, respectful and thoughtful, and hopefully out of that will come understanding for both parties involved :love:

saying that, u fellas are wierd! lol
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hya MinnxY!!

PMSL!! men & women are as bad as each other!!! I fear unfortuantley that it is what attraction is about!!! LoL

Thanx Andy love!! Feel much better about that!! I suppose I'd have to ask Noz about that one then??? LoL or on second thoughts... Ha!! Maybe not!! Cause I know what he would say!!! ;)

S-J x

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
northern minx said:
wen u finally grow up;)

u may well learn there is far more to life than u think now:D

you iz a little touch on this subject aint ya ?

you wernt previously a man were you and wish you hadnt had a change :p rofl

am a jokin there hun

on a real note i know theres more to life than that, if you buy jewlery you get oral thrown in too :D