Women and masterbation Yes or no ? (Women Only)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Masterbate Or Not (Women Only)

• Yep & Not Ashamed 2 Admit IT

Votes: 20 71.4%
  • Nope Never

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Yep Anonymous

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
i did it the night i got circumsised ;) bloody painfull and took me about 4 - 5 hours, but my dick was in that much pain it was rock hard and i couldnt sleep, the rest of the ward was sleeping so there was nothing to do but to nock on off at a millimeter movement per second !

Aydo

Aug 1, 2002
Exiled Lad
cam said:
i did it the night i got circumsised ;) bloody painfull and took me about 4 - 5 hours, but my dick was in that much pain it was rock hard and i couldnt sleep, the rest of the ward was sleeping so there was nothing to do but to nock on off at a millimeter movement per second !

LOL :rofl:

did one of your ex's do ya in mucka?????

:S :D

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
cam said:

LMFAO!!! :D :D :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
If a woman has a libido then of course she does.

Look what happened to that woman in the supermarket the other week (who collapsed from the excitement from wearing the vibrating knickers from Anne Summers) ;)

Even I don't masterbate when i'm out shopping lol :)

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
where was that story about the supermarket? LOL How cool is that, women getting a stimulation right there in public!. :hubba: . I envy them, men cant get away with it, not unless they wanna push the trolly doubled over and walking funny with a trouser tent.

Women and Masturbation Yes or No? Hell yeah! Just dont forget too invite me as a spectator or switch your webcams on :gigolo: :rofl: :hubba:

Who keeps bumping all these old threads?

Sirius

sirius

Registered Member
Dec 28, 2001
Cheers

:rofl:

Some people are dead kinky arent they, heheheh. How embarassing.

It could have been worse though, LOL.

Id be interested to know what proportion of under 40's secretly wear love eggs and vibrating pants, or those mobile phone activated vibrators for thier partner to pleasure them unexpectedly though the day, right there walking down the street or in the supermarket in the cucumber aisle........but Im perverted that way :rofl:

Sirius.

nowthen

Nov 6, 2002
Stockport
sirius said:
Id be interested to know what proportion of under 40's secretly wear love eggs

this bint near us when i used to live in manc used to walk round with love eggs in (we know cos she told us so!) she had a permanant daft grin on her mush, but to be fair I think she was a bit mentally unstable so dunno if that was the love eggs or her 'condition'!

M

moonie

bwaaa

theres been 24 votes so far

but is there even 24 female members on forum?

M

moonie

cam said:

been there done that

(only the circumcision part though) :)

ooooouch

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
nowthen said:
this bint near us when i used to live in manc used to walk round with love eggs in (we know cos she told us so!) she had a permanant daft grin on her mush, but to be fair I think she was a bit mentally unstable so dunno if that was the love eggs or her 'condition'!

Ive got to admit, when I eventually get round to buying one of those fake sucking mouths (and i will one day) I'll be wearing it 24 / 7, providied its as good as the real thing :)

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
I was going to buy one of those a few years ago, but I never got around to it!

You mean Slick Lips right? :)

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
cause there is misstickle, they are battry powered and there just like suction things, there even shaped like mouths :D

Fallout - When it comes to women, no ones ever proved right, other than the woman............................and she's usually wrong ;)