Wine Head!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
I've got the WORSE case of wine head this morning :( got a bit carried away last night :pixie: and have got a mega headache as a result :| If I could just get rid of that I wouldn't feel too bad.

Going for a curry tonight but I think I'll lay off the drink... well I'll see how I feel later anyway :p

Anyone else get up to any mischeif last night or got anything planned for tonight?

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
I've got the WORSE case of wine head this morning :( got a bit carried away last night :pixie: and have got a mega headache as a result :| If I could just get rid of that I wouldn't feel too bad.

Going for a curry tonight but I think I'll lay off the drink... well I'll see how I feel later anyway :p

Anyone else get up to any mischeif last night or got anything planned for tonight?

a couple of asprins and do nowt all day kate ;)

no mischief here , good girl , was tucked up with a book at a reasonable time last night :D early start 2morro so bieng good again , may have to rectify that on sat and get up to no good :D

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
a couple of asprins and do nowt all day kate ;)

no mischief here , good girl , was tucked up with a book at a reasonable time last night :D early start 2morro so bieng good again , may have to rectify that on sat and get up to no good :D

Ha ha! You'll have to doubley get up to no good to make up for the good behaviour ;)

It started off as having A glass of wine but it never ends that way :p

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
nothing too strenuous last night, its a schoolnight, i'm getting old, you know the rest :|

not sure about the weekend yet, would like to maybe take our new tent on its first outing if the weather holds :headspin:

Buying Wobble tickets today though :D :cool: (if my phone ressurects anytime soon anyway) :D
:alcohol:

U31

Dec 18, 2007
Kiss me brown eye
Im seriously fighting with myself about hittin' town tonight... Insurance and tax both went out in one hit for the Rover, so i'm a bit peppered, but me not being out on a Friday is unheard of... and AJ's have a pound a drink night tonight... the music's shite and its full of kids, but hey, who can turn down getting slaughtered for under £20!

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
Im seriously fighting with myself about hittin' town tonight... Insurance and tax both went out in one hit for the Rover, so i'm a bit peppered, but me not being out on a Friday is unheard of... and AJ's have a pound a drink night tonight... the music's shite and its full of kids, but hey, who can turn down getting slaughtered for under £20!

There just simply isn't enough pound a drink promotions!