Wigan Pier Live The Dream August 1992

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

PuRpLeHaZe

Lookin forwards . . if you wanna remember what rushin was all about . . side a 39.37 and crank it up a couple of notches , nearly spilled me brew with the cold chills when it came on :) aint heard it in about 4 years before that , found it in the glove box of my old van . . . .

PuRpLeHaZe said:
Lookin forwards . . if you wanna remember what rushin was all about . . side a 39.37 and crank it up a couple of notches , nearly spilled me brew with the cold chills when it came on :) aint heard it in about 4 years before that , found it in the glove box of my old van . . . .
lmao i know wat u mean mate goose bumps time phones: :bj:
well i,ll put side 1 up first in about half hour (slow upload speed ) and the other side later and i,ll try get the lee tuner 1 today aswell mate ,,,thats if the misses dose,nt bother me lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

PuRpLeHaZe

djconn said:
lmao i know wat u mean mate goose bumps time phones: :bj:
well i,ll put side 1 up first in about half hour (slow upload speed ) and the other side later and i,ll try get the lee tuner 1 today aswell mate ,,,thats if the misses dose,nt bother me lol :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sweet , i know what you mean about upload speeds . . 26k up :( takes fer fricken ever , and as fer the missus . . give her yer cred cards , next sale is on :p