CS3
my dancin pumps where hung up along time ago

do i now need to get something out of my system

or

do i need to put something in my system

jesus i only downloaded a few old mixes now its 48 hours and only 2 hours sleep

Kate.S

Sep 14, 2007
I'm the same, just help but take a sneaky peek all the time and do a bit of posting myself :D It's very addictive! The same with Facebook I keep going on that as well. Thing is I used to wind Tom up about going on the internet all the time but now I'm a self confessed addict too! :$ :D ;)

Michie

VIP Silver Member
Jul 5, 2007
Stoke
I'm the same, just help but take a sneaky peek all the time and do a bit of posting myself :D It's very addictive! The same with Facebook I keep going on that as well. Thing is I used to wind Tom up about going on the internet all the time but now I'm a self confessed addict too! :$ :D ;)

I know, i have been ill and off work since August and OSA has kept me sane. I dont know what im going to do to get my fix when i go back to work at the end of the month :( . I'll just have to make the most of it now while i have the chance!

Rewind_2007

Aug 8, 2007
Blackpool
I know, i have been ill and off work since August and OSA has kept me sane. I dont know what im going to do to get my fix when i go back to work at the end of the month :( . I'll just have to make the most of it now while i have the chance!

yea its bad init i just abuse the works computer to get my fix lol
phones: