Whoever it was...THANKS!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Fallout

Nov 29, 2004
Don't know who it was that posted a link to International Displays a while back, but whoever you are - I owe you a beer.

The post recommended the 12" vinyl shelves this company makes, and as I'd just moved house and wanted some top quality shelves I checked it out.
Anyway, I ended up ordering six of the shelves below to hold my tunes. International Displays make them to order and they take about a month (I was told this depends on how much other work they've got on). The shelves are the bollocks! They're made of steel and welded together, then powder coated - no problems with the weight of 1000 12"s and they offer an optional top shelf. You can actually fit another row of tunes under the bottom shelf.
I had mine made in 'silver' and when they arrived I was stoaked as they have a sort of metallic chrome finish.

They didn't work out that cheap - as I wanted 6 - but they're worth every penny. Shelly at I.D. did me a bit of a deal and free delivery, so I was happy.

I got them on Tuesday and spent the whole day A to Z'ding my tunes.

At this point I worked out how may tunes I've got that begin with S, how many are by DJ....... (add name here) and how many start with The.

Anyway - whoever it was who turned me on to International Displays - cheers!

http://www.internationaldisplays.co.uk/product.asp?ID=221&cat=22

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
twas me. Ive dealed with I.D. there shelves are just excellent, I bought another last month.
I'd highly recommend them, there comms are tip top n Shelley will ring n email you to let you know whats goin on. tip top sevice :thumbsup: