Who`s Had A Colonic Hydrotherapy Treatment?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lollypoplady

Apr 27, 2004
liverpool
Has anyone had a colonic ???????????? ;)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I can honestly say it`s boss.
Felt like i`d been on the smoke all day,
Who would try it ???? :$
:thumbsup:

Last edited:

blue jammer

Dec 9, 2003
The name threw me somewhat, so I had to google it to be sure, as I thought it was a regular enema.

Here's a site that has some questions and answers for those not in the know!

http://colonhealth.net/edensgarden/questions.html

For those too lazy to click that link, the main one:

2. How does a colon hydrotherapy treatment compare to an enema?

An enema only reaches the rectum and lower part of the colon, whereas with colon hydrotherapy, the entire length of the colon (the large intestinal tract approximately 5 to 5½ feet in length) is reached. Colon hydrotherapy is many more times effective. According to learned centenarian Dr. Norman Walker, “One colon irrigation is equivalent to 30 enemas.”

And a question they missed off:

13. Will I shit myself?

Yes.

:rofl:

Couldn't resist, I'll get my shitbag now... :$

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
No but i would love to, aparantly lol i have some 'impacted faeces' according to an xray i had a while back.

Did it hurt? Did you get cramps right before you started to erm, flush out all the water?

:)

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Time out here

are we talking about something that goes up your arse and cleans you out ???

rather like being drunk, and whats so bad about being drunk ? try asking that to a galss of water........... (ford prefect)

grad

Jul 18, 2001
milfland
stores.ebay.co.uk
I'd have one, it's just the actually doing it part.

I've seen them on tv and the stuff that comes out, that would otherwise stay in there, is pretty mad.

what do you mean by felt like you'd been on the smoke all day? you felt wasted afterwards? thought you were supposed to feel all refreshed & clean..

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Hmm would like to think i could go through wi it cus its very good for u but i just dont know if i u could hold me down long enough to shove a plasctic implement up me poo shoot! :moonie: :moonie:

does it cost a lot cus it seems to be favourite with the celebs! :thumbsup: ;)

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
Northern Star said:
Hmm would like to think i could go through wi it cus its very good for u but i just dont know if i u could hold me down long enough to shove a plasctic implement up me poo shoot! :moonie: :moonie:

does it cost a lot cus it seems to be favourite with the celebs! :thumbsup: ;)

agreed hun, it took a nurse of a sizeable proportion to hold me down when I had my rectum raided to ensure that I only had piles !!!! not to sure what scared me most the size of the implement they were going to shove up my arse, or the fear of drowning in the sweat patches emenating from her arm pits and she forced me down on the bed

dannster

VIP Silver Member
Nov 11, 2001
Haydock
www.dannster.com
LOLOL Wow that sounds well scary! No ones shovin any pipes up my arse! - Did anyine see that reality TV show with Kim Wilde n Keith Duffy in it Where they had Black Coffee Poured up their arse to proper clean them out - that was disturbing they had to put a sieve under their arse to see what came out and there was stuff like crayons n stuff coming out lol it was mad! - Dunno what disturbed me the most the thought of having it done or the sound of Kim wilde bubblin cack all over the show! LOLOLOLOL YACK! :loo: :hurl:

cam

Registered Member
Mar 30, 2003
In a world of my own
dannster said:
Dunno what disturbed me the most the thought of having it done or the sound of Kim wilde bubblin cack all over the show! LOLOLOLOL YACK! :loo: :hurl:

Tell ya what I would have goosed that bird when she was tender, saying that, I wouldnt not now, however upon reflection there aint much I wouldnt goose. oh bollocks why did I bother to put this post ?

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
:eek: The thought of it makes me wanna projectile vomit!! LoL

Funnily enough I was listening to Galaxy on the way in to work this morning and they were saying that apparntly when you have it done, it can make you loose up to a stone there and then...

Now that Im likeing the sound of.... But nah Shannine I fink your well Ard.... LoL I couldnt do it...

S-J x :love:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
dannster said:
LOLOL Wow that sounds well scary! No ones shovin any pipes up my arse! - Did anyine see that reality TV show with Kim Wilde n Keith Duffy in it Where they had Black Coffee Poured up their arse to proper clean them out - that was disturbing they had to put a sieve under their arse to see what came out and there was stuff like crayons n stuff coming out lol it was mad! - Dunno what disturbed me the most the thought of having it done or the sound of Kim wilde bubblin cack all over the show! LOLOLOLOL YACK! :loo: :hurl:

Yeah it was a reality detox camp programme on channel 5 or something!
Richard Blackwood loved it, did it about 5 times a day and then took his shit for inspection at the end of the week :S

The trouble with colonic irrigation is it's still considered relatively dangerous if something goes wrong. However, the royal family have it done apparently and Prince Charles swears by it! (he looks like he'd enjoy things up the bum thou, doesnt he?!) :p

I would love to try it, just because I believe in cleansing out the body every now and then, and this would be the ultimate way to do it. Cost's a bit though. Oh well, when I win the lotto, I'll treat you all to a group colon cleansing day out :D

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Huns a PHAL(correct spelling) is my fave curry of all time and is the hottest 1 u can get! mind u after eating 1 its highly unlikel;y u will need a colonic irrogation to clean ur system out.....lol.... ;)

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Northern Star said:
Huns a PHAL(correct spelling) is my fave curry of all time and is the hottest 1 u can get! mind u after eating 1 its highly unlikel;y u will need a colonic irrogation to clean ur system out.....lol.... ;)

No way, Cam spelt something right for once :eek: which means I'm a thick twat :p (everyone knew that anyway) :p

I'll have to try one next time, might be cheaper than a colon cleanse ;) :thumbsup:

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
misstickle said:
No way, Cam spelt something right for once :eek: which means I'm a thick twat :p (everyone knew that anyway) :p

I'll have to try one next time, might be cheaper than a colon cleanse ;) :thumbsup:

Haha, just realised Cam didn't spell it right.

Now that really proves I'm a thick twat :p