Who ate all the pies?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
hahahah, quality stee! How the hell are you mate? And you ABs, you ugly twat lol?;)

Yeah, all's well in Stee's world at the minute. Moved out of Wythenshite now (for good....) and got a gaff in Styal village (posh cnut me, yerknow....) :D

How's you been mam? Given up the crack yet?

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Yeah, all's well in Stee's world at the minute. Moved out of Wythenshite now (for good....) and got a gaff in Styal village (posh cnut me, yerknow....) :D

How's you been mam? Given up the crack yet?

Yeah, crack wasnt doing it for me anymore so I've taken to the brown stuff instead! It's great, sheer escapism for the harsh realities of Wythenshaw!

Styal did you say? hmmm, How big's ya telly? Sort us out with £20 son, i've errr gotta get some shopping for the, err, next door neighbour. Yeah, that's it she's got arthritis and finds it hard to get to the shops!!

:p

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
hahahah, quality stee! How the hell are you mate? And you ABs, you ugly twat lol?;)

Im all good, just munching through my 2 ryvitas for lunch and contemplating whether to go for bust and have a grape for dessert. :D
Good to see you on here m8, havent seen you about for a while. ?Or is it that ive been lazy and not read much on here lol:$

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Yeah, crack wasnt doing it for me anymore so I've taken to the brown stuff instead! It's great, sheer escapism for the harsh realities of Wythenshaw!

Styal did you say? hmmm, How big's ya telly? Sort us out with £20 son, i've errr gotta get some shopping for the, err, next door neighbour. Yeah, that's it she's got arthritis and finds it hard to get to the shops!!

:p

Yeah, Styal. Mad innit?! Instead waking up to the sound of bagheads arguing, you are woken to the sound of cows mooing.... :|

Nah, it's cool as fuck. :thumbsup:

But I'm not borrowing you £20 mam. Last time I gave you money you blew it all on crack and meths. You said you were going to get us a chippy tea an' all.......

misstickle

Apr 2, 2004
upgraded to Didsbury!
Im all good, just munching through my 2 ryvitas for lunch and contemplating whether to go for bust and have a grape for dessert. :D
Good to see you on here m8, havent seen you about for a while. ?Or is it that ive been lazy and not read much on here lol:$

Nah i've been spending most of my time at the local chippy and boozer, as us northerners do! ;) Nah, dont really get a chance to get online much mate! Plus I reckon i'm better in small doses;) What's your excuse?

Hope there's no butter on that rivita, you'll get an arse like mine if you aint careful:p