White labels with catalogue numbers..

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

ZENZEN

Jun 13, 2002
Northern Ireland
www.coachniteclub.com
Hi folks… well I am looking some help in finding out what the following white labels may be. I have five 12” that I have no idea of artist or labels or year, most as I recall where from the early ninties.

Sorry I cannot up any samples of each. Below is a quick run down of the records in question….

1. Cat. M17002 (a side has bleepy break-beaty mixes and the b side has progressive house / trance mix, ligke early stuff Sasha would have played.
2. Cat. SRBD195 (3 different mixes house an progressive house style)
3. WBR-101 (Big piano mix and a deep house mix, sounds like stuff from 1992??)
4. EXT-1992 (break-beaty acid techno, acid house sounding mixes) – The outtake on one side states “To Exist At First You Must Survive….Fianally”
5. Cat. DEST7 – Acid house style with the vocal “Devine” throughout the track?

Any help appreciated….

Cheers, :thumbsup:

Tim Acid

Nov 1, 2003
The Acid House
theacidhouse.com
I reckon WBR101 is this http://www.discogs.com/release/358546 and what a top tune it is too - very deep with that dreamy vocal sample ooooooooooohhhhhha ...lol something like that anyway.

ZENZEN said:
Hi folks… well I am looking some help in finding out what the following white labels may be. I have five 12” that I have no idea of artist or labels or year, most as I recall where from the early ninties.

Sorry I cannot up any samples of each. Below is a quick run down of the records in question….

1. Cat. M17002 (a side has bleepy break-beaty mixes and the b side has progressive house / trance mix, ligke early stuff Sasha would have played.
2. Cat. SRBD195 (3 different mixes house an progressive house style)
3. WBR-101 (Big piano mix and a deep house mix, sounds like stuff from 1992??)
4. EXT-1992 (break-beaty acid techno, acid house sounding mixes) – The outtake on one side states “To Exist At First You Must Survive….Fianally”
5. Cat. DEST7 – Acid house style with the vocal “Devine” throughout the track?

Any help appreciated….

Cheers, :thumbsup: