Which OSA radio DJ is playing Stanton Warriors remix of Know How?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pete-nic

Mar 28, 2007
Burnley
Hi Steve , Yeah think im the guilty party m8 :D Errr but re Diana Ross i couldnt actually say which tune it was tbh i go through loads and most are heavily sample ridden , best bet is if ya give me your email address or your kids ill just send you the folders of tunes that have been played, then itll just be a case of having a ganders through, there will be loads more stuff in there he will like too im guessing , hope that helps Pete. :thumbsup: phones:

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
Hi Steve , Yeah think im the guilty party m8 :D Errr but re Diana Ross i couldnt actually say which tune it was tbh i go through loads and most are heavily sample ridden , best bet is if ya give me your email address or your kids ill just send you the folders of tunes that have been played, then itll just be a case of having a ganders through, there will be loads more stuff in there he will like too im guessing , hope that helps Pete. :thumbsup: phones:

Thanks Pete that sounds like a plan, [email protected]
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

pete-nic

Mar 28, 2007
Burnley
Nearly done it now steve, been a right cowbag to sort out mind, best ive been able to do is to create an account on mediafire and upload everything to there , ill post ya the link to my account as soon as they finish uploading :thumbsup: