Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Which hurts most?

• Total voters

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
After hanging the washing out in bare feet on a cold day and then opening the freezer drawer to be greeted with a rogue frozen sausage hurtling towards your toe at great speeds.:(

or

Waking up the next day with feeling of head in a vice due to drinking ones body weight in Shiraz

or

Falling off kitchen unit whilst trying to be all 'independent' and change a lightbulb only to fall(coz pissed) and land awkward on already broken toe from rogue frozen sausage...it was fuckin quorn aswell...I thought vegetarians were supposed to be kind and gentle.:wave:

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
lol mesh

I remember walkin past a big old fire door in school and some fucker opened it onto my achiles tendon and general heal area resulting in a four inch gash which stung like a mo-fo :S ;)

doolz

voted other

falling onto the crossbar of a bike when your a fella

and that delayed reaction nutscracker of death when you clip your nads and you think your ok then about 45 seconds later you doubled up on teh floor with stomach cramps and pain shooting through ya knackers

Danny C

May 19, 2004
Town
I broke my kneecap and had to have the brusing syringed out to keep down the swelling. This involved sticking the syringe in my kneecap whilst two nurses held my leg down!! :cry: :eek:

Vickles

Jan 21, 2005
Butty's pub :D
I was having a race in school and I tripped and fell into a metal door, that well hurt :( :cry: :cry:

I cracked my tooth too and my mate came running over, holding a fraction of my tooth shouting "Vic, I've found ya tooth, I've found ya tooth" bless her :love:

nics

Oct 5, 2004
im like herpes....never quite fcuk hoff!!!
we used to go garden trotting thru peoples back gardens when we was kids and the worst thing ever is getting washing lined!!!

running thru gardens and unseen washing lines the nearly decappitate your head is not good!!!:naughty:

heres another en that well made me piss at the time...........

my brother milenko was riding his bmx down our road that had just been freshly tarmacked and stoned by them tiny tiny stones.........slams on the breaks, arse over tit over the handlebars to land using his palms for breaks!!!

ouch, loads of stones in deep scrapes, milenko effs, jeffs n curses only for my mam to overhear it all and wallops him full force across the napper!!!!!

now whats worse?????

deep cuts on both palms full of grit n stones.............or the wrath of mother??????

ste huxley

Jul 17, 2001
Planet E
www.huxtableshouseparty.co.uk
lol I reckon the wrath of a mother, mine used to be able to throw stuff at me round corners and shit:fekked:

nics said:
we used to go garden trotting thru peoples back gardens when we was kids and the worst thing ever is getting washing lined!!!

running thru gardens and unseen washing lines the nearly decappitate your head is not good!!!:naughty:

heres another en that well made me piss at the time...........

my brother milenko was riding his bmx down our road that had just been freshly tarmacked and stoned by them tiny tiny stones.........slams on the breaks, arse over tit over the handlebars to land using his palms for breaks!!!

ouch, loads of stones in deep scrapes, milenko effs, jeffs n curses only for my mam to overhear it all and wallops him full force across the napper!!!!!

now whats worse?????

deep cuts on both palms full of grit n stones.............or the wrath of mother??????

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
pmsl!!!

I remember garden skippin once at night and we decided to jump off this garage roof then run thru the rest of the gardens but the first lad that jumped got guerotted in mid air spun round a few times and landed on his back serverely winded.The outside lights came on and out comes dad to see whats goin on and finds a young winded boy with friction burns on his neck lol us lot were led on the garage roof watchin it all lol the guy looked around everywhere then looked up as if he`d fallen from the sky or summat lol must have thought wtf:confused: :confused: :confused:

i was playin about nr my nans house when i was bout 9, maybe younger, and there was a load of planks of wood, so me n me cousin were jumpin about on em.

anyway.........i jumped on this one plank, and this almighty nail went straight through, me shoe, sock, foot, and came out the other side.

now that fekkin hurt!!!

also....i was playin on a tree swing, which was on a tree which was nxt to a ledge in the ground (like there was a big drop.)
when ya swung on this swing, ya was goin over the drop...well i fell off it didnt i?? lol

that also hurt a lot!!

fekkin accident prone me!!!

Possibly the worst pain Ive felt through in jury... is when I stood on 2inc glass that went through the bottom of my foot. At the time I DID think it was a plug or Lego (equally as painfull!). But alas...there was glass stuck in the arch of my foot. I had to have stitches.....THEY HAD TO GIVE ME INJECTIONS IN THE SOLE OF MY FOOT!!!WRONG....VERY WRONG!

(i also stood on a rusty tack nail at Eddy Osbornes house...that didn't hurt...probably coz I was :fekked: ) oops....