Where, when, how ? ? ?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
yeah im doing the festivals thing this year...been ages since Ive been to a festi :D

Big Chill looks ace so im going to that, although im having my arm twisted to goto V as well...

spent all me money on a new jam jar this year so no hols for me :(

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Str33tb0y said:
yeah im doing the festivals thing this year...been ages since Ive been to a festi :D

Big Chill looks ace so im going to that, although im having my arm twisted to goto V as well...

spent all me money on a new jam jar this year so no hols for me :(

might be up for the big chill if ya fancy a couple o additional camping buddies heheh .... what are the details chuck and when is it this time :D :king:

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
mate Id love ya to come...it aint cheap tho!

I havent got any tent or anything like that...so maybe we can get together and sort something :D one of my mates Lauren is going so we can tag along with her crowd as well if u want

heres the link with dates etc...think they are already selling tickets :O

http://www.bigchill.net/events.html

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
Without a doubt the best festi this year will be the Glade!!
Get your butts there you will love it:love:
As for holidays im staying in this country this year and heading down the New Forest:love: and Devon love it there:thumbsup:

the glade

Attachments

• glade1.JPG
    glade1.JPG
    30.8 KB · Views: 118
  • glade2.JPG
    glade2.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 120

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Str33tb0y said:
mate Id love ya to come...it aint cheap tho!

I havent got any tent or anything like that...so maybe we can get together and sort something :D one of my mates Lauren is going so we can tag along with her crowd as well if u want

heres the link with dates etc...think they are already selling tickets :O

http://www.bigchill.net/events.html

oooo francois k - norman Jay - mr scruff...looking good...ill have a word with din dan n see what he thinks :thumbsup:

Abs my little cherry pie...whats glade ive never heard of it...you going.....i might be persuaded...depends which looks up my st tbh :thumbsup:

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
The glade is run by the same guys who do the dance area at Glastonbury and is a corker of a festi. Last year Aphex Twin, Carl Craig, Andy Weatherall, Ritchie Hawtin, Sasha, Warp Records tent, Matthew B etc etc etc etc etc
And loadsa mushys!!!!!
GO!

uk festivals best kept secret lol

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Only things planned at the moment are a stag do in an all exclusive hotel on the Costas for a week in May and a camping/surfing weekend in Cornwall on the first weekend of August:)

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Str33tb0y said:
yeah that looks awesome mate...perhaps we should goto this instead Debs eh?:D

aye ive just registered for their mailing list so ill check out whos on this yr and see whats dets i can get n let ya know chuck....:thumbsup:

does look more dance orientated tho dont it :thumbsup:

Northern Star

Staff member
May 10, 2004
On Cloud 9!!!
Jiglo said:
It would be good if we could all organise something between us for a day/weekend I reckon:thumbsup: :)
cool nice one jiggers....right chaps leave it with me....im a member of the festivals site who send me newsletters n stuff so if i keep my eyes out and report back we can maybe come up with some kinda arrangement :D :king: :thumbsup:

champion...ill even buy a tent loooool :p

AB45

Dec 31, 2003
Essex
It easily is the best festi ive been to since way back. There is a lot of psy trance and dub but it sounds superb outside:thumbsup: Also alot of techno and tech house and breaks:thumbsup:
If anyone really is interested i can pm them the priority ticket link that was sent out just last night only for peeps who got tickets over the last two:king: :thumbsup: They go live in a few more days the mailing list subscribers but this link is for ticket ahead of them:redneck: