Where to go D'aan S'aath??

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Im goin London next week and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of wheres good to go? (mainly nights out coz ive been before and ur nights fooked if ur in the wrong area!) but places to eat n stuff wud be good too! :)

(fellow manc's also welcome to comment :) )

Cheers matey's!

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
I should be down London next weekend too, and I'll be off to Turnmills Friday night if I do. Dont know if that would be your cup of tea?
Gota dash off to work now, will post you more details of it later hun so you can have a look :)

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
theres loads to do huni what part of tahn u staying in like init?

forgot to say I shall most probably be joining T.C at turnmills next Friday evening ;)

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Str33tb0y said:
theres loads to do huni what part of tahn u staying in like init?

forgot to say I shall most probably be joining T.C at turnmills next Friday evening ;)

aww minta!! :D
Ive always wanted to go to turnmills!! its deffo my cup of tea! :thumbsup:

im stayin in the 'angel' tube station area (Islington is it?). not far from kings cross.
I wouldnt mind havin a look round in the day too but dont rekon ill get much time because we have to be at this design exhibition all day every day ( but im gonna try n sneak off if i can! :eyebrow: )

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
lou-lou said:
aww minta!! :D
Ive always wanted to go to turnmills!! its deffo my cup of tea! :thumbsup:

im stayin in the 'angel' tube station area (Islington is it?). not far from kings cross.
I wouldnt mind havin a look round in the day too but dont rekon ill get much time because we have to be at this design exhibition all day every day ( but im gonna try n sneak off if i can! :eyebrow: )

well ur just round the corner (in london terms) from turnmills not far at all from Kings Cross sattion...I walked from turnmills to Kings Cross station last time i was up there and it took about 15/20 mins tube is about 10 mins mate

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
Lozzie said:
Hey Lou, who are you going down with? 25 buff, that's not bad at all!

Yeh Turnmills or Fabric (voted best club in the world!) Check out whats on at both, and see what you fancy???

Goin with uni for that design exhibition. Im just at this moment tryna get my 'interactive' cv to work :cool: and get sum business cards sorted. takin me ages and im pooin it coz need it to be done before next week :(

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Right Lou, can reply a bit more now :)

As Loz says ... Fabric is a fantastic club, it would be my first choice in London , line-ups are consistently excellent, venue is great, and the sound system is out of this world. :love:

Back to Turnmills though... feel free to come and join us there hun, would be good to see you . As Streetboy said, he should probably be there too so can have a very mini OSA meet-up :D
Music policy that night should prob be a bit of something for most people - prog house , trance , electroish techy house ??
link here if you want look at listings for the 7th :)
http://www.turnmills.co.uk/gallery/

If you want to come along anyway chick, PM me your name and others who will be with you and i'll sort reduced price guestlist for you and entry to the VIP room :)
Maybe catch you next weekend hun :) :thumbsup:

Last edited:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
funnily enough im goin to london with a mate of mine - but thats in august. As we are skint we are in a youth hostel :| But I managed to get a train ticket from Wigan to London for £16.50! Fucking Bargin :D :cool:

I've only ever been to the millennium dome (Which was wank) and the houses of parliament (also wank)

so anyone know of any fun events goin on 14 - 18th august? *apologies for stealing the thread a tad*

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
T.C said:
wheres everyone finding all these train ticket bargains from ?! :S could have done with one last month when i went! :D

look on thetrainline.com, i only booked mine the other day too, so was short notice yet still cheap! :D
had a prob decidin when to cum back thou coz im cummin back on the 9th (world cup final!) so just in case, my train dont leave till bout 10pm (not that we will get to the final but ya never know!! :rolleyes:

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
T.C said:
Right Lou, can reply a bit more now :)

As Loz says ... Fabric is an fantastic club, it would be my first choice in London , line-ups are consistently excellent, venue is great, and the sound system is out of this world. :love:

Back to Turnmills though... feel free to come and join us there hun, would be good to see you . As Streetboy said, he should probably be there too so can have a very mini OSA meet-up :D
Music policy that night should prob be a bit of something for most people - prog house , trance , electroish techy house ??
link here if you want look at listings for the 7th :)
http://www.turnmills.co.uk/gallery/

If you want to come along anyway chick, PM me your name and others who will be with you and i'll sort reduced price guestlist for you and entry to the VIP room :)
Maybe catch you next weekend hun :) :thumbsup:

cheers hun, i will get back to you then asap, just gonna check with me cronies on wat they fancy doin :) but wud love to meet up!
will pm ya :thumbsup:

lou-lou

Mar 28, 2004
Manchester
amymars said:
As we are skint we are in a youth hostel :|

Its not called the generator is it? :)

few of our uni mates are stayin there and its supposed to be a shit hole :S but was dead cheap, like 16 quid a night with 'continental' breakfast. hmmm wonder what that will be.......:gigolo:

we wud of stayed there coz its sumwhere to put ur shed down but we found sum uni halls for 20 quid a night, so not bad really! :mexican:

JD7

Aug 5, 2004
Glasgow
AH Turnmills - still got me membership laying round somewhere lol

Cracking club very good atmosphere and not to many tourists - unlike Fabric 'can' be with out of country folks

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Lou , i'll PM you my number, Ive got the day off so should be around Farringdon area somewhere before the club so even if you choose not to come along we could all prob meet up for a few beforehand if you like :thumbsup:

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
lou-lou said:
we wud of stayed there coz its sumwhere to put ur shed down but we found sum uni halls for 20 quid a night, so not bad really! :mexican:

we get a room at the travelodge, walking distance and loads pile back there after , they really dont seem to give a sh1t either way :thumbsup: