where is everyone.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
this fine sunday morning?????

the sun is out (and it hurts the eyes) and the birds are singing (eww, what a racket)

okay i get ur point, sunday morning is meant for spending in bed.... so bye!!!

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

zonecrew

Sep 1, 2001
Workington
I dont normally work Sundays as well but i'm skint:cry: :cry:

My work today involves sitting on my computer all day surfing the net with full support from my boss:)

and its double time so i reckon as a one-off i've hit the jackpot today:D

aye tell me about!!! my best friend got me out of bed cause she can't work my PC and she wanted to watch Harry potter AGAIN!!!!!

So that was me out of bed at 10.. I then tried hard to get back in after setting her up with the movie etc.... but she kept me awake!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I want my bed, but I have a new dimmer to play with :) with remote cntrol :p :p :p

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
Tigger said:
I got to bed at 6am and got woken up again at 8am when the damn fire alarm went off for an hour.

Then got told off by 3 firemen who reckoned I should have evacuated the building instead of sticking my head under the pillows and trying to get back to sleep!

Just got up again a few hours ago!

PMSL @ Tigger:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Think I would have done the same m8;)

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
I had a day off from postin to try and sort me mind out lol, well, I actualy kept falling asleep everytime I sat down and never made it to the computer!!

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
nope, no more of that business. thinking about that still worries me. think i was abducted by aliens? :hole:

anyway i had to get up cos sum1 knocked on my door, and then it turns out the had cum to the wrong flat *stomp* *stomp* :mad:

anyway am up now unfortunately but will be having an early one i think tnite.

p.s. how did ur monday go pacman m8, did it hurt?
:crazy: :roll: :rotate: :crazy:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
He He, a bit mate.

Was working this morning but had the afternoon and tommorrow off.

TOTALLY chilled and done nowt today - Bit of a waste but tld myself I would and have stuck to it (ive got some deranged idea it'll make me feel healthier lol)