whats your take on the paranormal

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
Ive had some things happen which I cannot explain, such as

When I was living in the USA, I heard what sounded like one of my kids running down the hallway, but all my kids were sleeping in their beds :confused:

My wife has a girl at her work that claims she was raped by a ghost :D

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Dark Church - You are allready scared!
Unholy Noise - The Devil!
Poltergeist - A Movie made in the USA!

That noise was probaly a Pigeon a Rat or something!

Not really or i'd have changed jobs much sooner seeing as I was a trainee pipe organ builder at the time;)

Maybe:S

True it was a movie named after poltergeist: Definition and Much More from Answers.com

You obviously don't realise the scale of the sound;) This sound was almost deafening and sounded like large objects smashing into each other - perhaps like you'd expect to hear in a tornado:eek: Rats and pigeons might be good imitators of sound effects, but it's unlikely they could have created sounds of smashing objects on that level;)

toastie

Aug 17, 2007
I was arc welding once in the dead of night at a chemical plant first built in 1815 with my screen down when I felt two sharp tugs on my shoulder. I shouted "f**k off" thinking it was one of the lads messing around when I felt two further tugs on my shoulder. I span around lifting my screen to find nobody there, the hairs on the back of my neck came up and I left sharpish :eek: .
The only other people about were in a control room in another building all accounted for. To this day I can't explain what it was but untill a ghost comes up to me and says hello I'm staying on the fence with an open mind:S :ghost:

Inchigh

Mar 23, 2007
Republic of Mancunia
ok, lets go deep folks............................why to this day and age we only use 30% of our brains..........whats the rest there for???????????????

Get your thinking caps on folks, if you dare;)

Inchigh

Mar 23, 2007
Republic of Mancunia
It's probably there as back-up if you frazzle the first 30%:fekked:

dont you mean if you've toasted the first 30%:thumbsup:

going on though, the issue of physics and the start of our universe does get me thinking. i would love to be able to under stand stephen hawkings finds on anti matter, and the birth of the universe as he puts it. but im just to thick:confused: