What's Your Opinions on Magic Mushrooms?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

PepeLePew

Oct 27, 2005
Hyde
www.myspace.com
Never had a bad time on them no matter how many. But had a really bad time on paper. And I haven't touched man-made ones for 15 years. But I've a good friend who has had exactly the opposite experience.
Horses for courses

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Love 'em

not had any since they decided to criminalise them and taken them out of ther shops though :|

love the proper giggly ones, and i admit I always used to think i'd be the sort of person who'd hate them..how wrong I was.
Had to be in a good environment with people I trust though :love:

lottie

Apr 24, 2006
where ever i lay my hat ( straw one )
What's Your Views on Magic Mushrooms?

Are they positive, negative or not sure?

Should the laws be changed, if so why? etc

had them when i was pretty young ( not long ago :p ) was dead good nite , funny as fook , unfortunatly was dead ill for two days after so dont think i cud do em again , same as wen u get totally rat arsed on a drink wen younger and you never touch it again , dont think i cud do them again

Voodooray

Nov 23, 2006
Preston
Were ont buggers all the time during season...used to brew em on me little calor gas fire turned on its back int bedroom...Ma n Pa downstairs,posse full of lads upstairs...:thumbsup:

Had some of the best neets of my life ont mushies,but they have strangely given me a serious phobia about eating normal ones now...cany for the death of me think why...:S

T.C

Sep 2, 2003
Dysfunction Junction
Theyre seriosly disgusting :hurl: its a right mission to get the blighters down, but worth it once you have.
and thats coming from someone who loves normal mushrooms... but they taste sod all like them, theyre more like some eating some poisonous mouldy slimy soil-tasting hell on a plate :hurl:

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Absolutely love them. THE best drug in the world if the right ones/right amount are taken, the scariest drug in the world if the wrong ones/amount are taken. If you're sensible with doses they're totally fine.

Had the funniest moments of my life on mushrooms :D :D :D

And had a couple of really intense trips I was desperate to get out of.

'Shroom service' in Leeds used to deliver them right to your door, had mushy menu's and the lot :D

I reckon I could live quite happily on Columbians every day. Such a shame you can't just buy them anymore :( Don't know if any other substance will ever be that much fun?????????:( :( :(

Str33tb0y

Sep 14, 2005
I reckon I could live quite happily on Columbians every day. Such a shame you can't just buy them anymore :( Don't know if any other substance will ever be that much fun?????????:( :( :(

LOL ive had those in the Dam and thats excatly wot i said to my mate about em....i reckon u could get away with doing these any time lol...top mushys:thumbsup:

amymars

Apr 28, 2006
Standish
ive never tried them, but im frightened of drugs. My mate has and she said when she looked at her hands they looked alllllll weird, and the house plant had a face :S

Miss C

May 18, 2003
New York
Theyre seriosly disgusting :hurl: its a right mission to get the blighters down, but worth it once you have.
and thats coming from someone who loves normal mushrooms... but they taste sod all like them, theyre more like some eating some poisonous mouldy slimy soil-tasting hell on a plate :hurl:

I went off mushrooms (the non-magig kind) for ages after my last mushroom binge lol.

You just get to that stage where you get bored of brewing them up & just ram them down instead. They taste kind of rubbery don't they. You're eating a giant piece of mold wit more mold growing all over it. Fit as.