Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
Just thought I`d get random for a min and find out yer sign :D

I`m a scorpio ;)

scorpionlogo1.jpg

sgt.lead

Jan 31, 2004
Chorley.Lancs
I think it`s quite interesting it say`s my perfect match is cancer and all the serious relationships I`ve had have been with girls with the cancer starsign and my wife also cancer so there`s gotta be summat there ant there,surely :thumbsup:

Where`s sirius gone oh guru of the board ................

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
I'm Capriquarius, lol..born on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius.
That means I have a mixture of the eathy stable Capricorn and the erratic mentality of the Aquarius.:D

I've got a boss book that breaks stars down even further to the actual day you were born..its amazing how accurate it is:S

I was born on the day of the Freewheeler, lol:thumbsup:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
sgt.lead said:
I think it`s quite interesting it say`s my perfect match is cancer and all the serious relationships I`ve had have been with girls with the cancer starsign and my wife also cancer so there`s gotta be summat there ant there,surely :thumbsup:

Where`s sirius gone oh guru of the board ................

I'm a cancer!!!:cool:

A proper cancer too, i nip an everything!!:D

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
nics said:
well that be mee too then!!

us virgo's are mint:king:

Nics..you were born on 'The Day of the Just Cause', lol:thumbsup:

It means you are all for truth and fairness and sometimes sacrifice your own needs for others.
It also says you are fin loving and heart orientated and though you appear strong and independent..you need lots of love and affection..awwwww:love:

'Shabba'

Mar 3, 2003
Sniffing glue........again!
Mesh said:
I'm Capriquarius, lol..born on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius.
That means I have a mixture of the eathy stable Capricorn and the erratic mentality of the Aquarius.:D

I've got a boss book that breaks stars down even further to the actual day you were born..its amazing how accurate it is:S

I was born on the day of the Freewheeler, lol:thumbsup:

Ooh, check mine, check mine!!!:D

3/7/78:king:

Mesh

Feb 19, 2005
Liverpool Laaaaa
Shabba said:
Ooh, check mine, check mine!!!:D

3/7/78:king:

LOl..you were born on 'The Day of the Commemorator'..means you are born diary keepr of events and tradition.
Archly cynical yet on closer examination it is a facade sent up to hide sensitivity and build a protective shell around themselves.
Champions the stangest and most wayward individuals, and attracted to quirks and unusual traits in other people.
There is a bit of the 'voyeur'(oo-err missus) in you and you are curious to know what's goin on behind closed doors.
Those born on this day are never bored as they find something inetresting in practically everything around them.

Mystic Mesh:ghost: