whats the weirdest thing.....

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
you've ever done when you've been hammered? i was just wondering cos me n me mate av just been going on about it and i can imagine theres gonna be some raspers coming from you lot.
probably the weirdest thing that ive ever done is walked to the garage and didnt come back for 2 hours. the garage is just 5 minutes away. also on the way home from a large night out we had just got out of a taxi, and i apparantly started running after an imaginary person across a fied shouting... "gimme my bike back u b*****d"
this i find quite extraordinary as for one i dont remember this and for two i cant ride a bike to save my life.....
must have been pretty :fekked: i reckon!!!!!
so come on peeps give us a chukkle!!

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
My experiance was on the 20th of april at vibealite at the old corn mill (the big 5 areana special with old skool and hardcore marquees outside) Anyway to the point I'd had a couple of tablets lol at about 11.00 and at about 2.00 i decided to have my other.
Previously on the night I was buzzin and havin an amazing time but at about 2.20 my 3rd kicked in and for some reason the noise in the marquee was gettin to me cos i thought it was too loud. so i decided to walk to chill out area and chill out for a bit by-myself. but cos i wasnt talkin to anyone i was in silence but their were so many pple out there that there were so many conversation at once i mean millions! So by this point i couldnt take it anymore and decided to walk around the place. I bumped into my mate at the bar (italian style) and I was so blagged I couldnt even talk to him so i thought id just keep walkin to sort my self out. So i walked to the back where the river is and thought to myself that i need to get out of here so i climmed under the fence to be in the deserted car park, I sat on the wall with a 15ft drop to the river behind me.
I just sat there f**ked out my head waitin to sort my head out. i had a mouthful of water from me bottle and the water tasted really sour and acidy. So for some reason I thought that i had been spiked with LSD. This was running through my mind all the time and i was thinking, 'shit im gonna be like this for hours and hours and i was really startin to worry',' i was contemplating goin home in a taxi by-myself although all my mates were cumin back to mine' Then all of a sudden I see this guy come under some bushes and walk past me and ignoring me he stood outside this car for about 20 seconds then gets into it. The guy was in there for about 5 minutes and I could see him looking at me through the mirrors eventually after about 10 mins he realised that I wasnt goin anywhere. so he got out and walked back under these buses he came from. I look at my watch and realise ive been on the wall for about 1hour and 15 mins. And thought to myself why the f**k im i here and not in there. So i got up feelin much better, climmed under the fence and went back looking for my mates, i walk back to the bar and there all sat around a table and i go over and they all say where the f**k have u been weve been lookin for u for ages. I said i needed to sought my head out but im arite now. By this time its around 3.30 so we all went on the dominator and i was well enjoyin myself and felt good again. The taxi comes at four (we live about 25 mins away) And the last 10 mins i was back in old skool room and sy was on and i was just stomping again and lovein it wishin we could have an other 30 mins here or summot. We got taxi bak to mine and got pissed and it was an amazing night overall!!! I think back to when i was bad though and think how mashed i was then.
To this day i dont know if that guy was tryin to nick a car or i just imagined it lol.
Turned out they were trippy e's.
Thats why I only have one or 2 now or none at all so i dont get like that.

Laterz Liquid E

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
That's sum experience that 1!!!!

I remember 1 nite, went 2 a a m8's bday party, me & another m8 decided 2 get hammered, then bout 10pm decided 2 walk back in2 the town, which wudn't have been 2 bad apart from there was a river, which had a narrow channel down the side u cud walk, had been on it plenty of times but cudn't find the gate that nite, so we decided 2 climb up this embankment, got up there realised I'd lost a shoe so we had 2 go on a hunt 4 it, finally found it & climbed up again then me m8 foudn she'd lost her handbag, so we searched 4 it & found it (god knows how), after climbin it 4 a 3rd time I realised I'd lost mine so had 2 have another search session finally found it & got up the embankment 4 the 4th time & found the way in2 town, got there b4 last orders, no idea how, & after that have no memory of the rest of the nite. This was 1 funny nite & we laughed 4 ages, until a bit l8r I realised which embankment we'd climbed & how close it was 2 the river, how we didn't end up in there I'll never know!!!!

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
lol!
nowt like a good night out is there? scary sometimes tho... i reckon ive got 9 lives meself, ive come close too many times!!!!

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
erm too many to think of but 1 that springs to mind is at tonksis flat once we got his daughters push bike stabelisers the lot me n steh and he sat on the bike n i stood on the stabilisers at the back n put t's daughters pink cycle helmet on n we was plannin on goin to the shop - we got in the lift n got 2 the bottom n realised what we was doin - i bet it was a sight n half for the doods watchin the security cameras in the lift 2 blokes on a kiddies pink bike pikkled :fekked:

o i also got wrote for 3 days once n ended u sat in woodys cellar trippin off the wall n arguin with my mate dave coz he said he could see a gremlin n i could see a owl :axe:

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
butty said:
o i also got wrote for 3 days once n ended u sat in woodys cellar trippin off the wall n arguin with my mate dave coz he said he could see a gremlin n i could see a owl :axe:

oh aye... woody's good ole spider infested cellar!!!!
i seem to remember unzy talking about a goat with wishbone legz or summet....:axe:

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Fiona said:
lol!
nowt like a good night out is there? scary sometimes tho... i reckon ive got 9 lives meself, ive come close too many times!!!!

Tell me bout it, sends shivers up me spine cos the river is v notorious anyway let alone when u r in a rite state!!!! Mind haven't learnt by it!!! Remember doin a pub crawl 4 sum1's leavin do, ended up drinkin double whisky's in the last bar & other than that & bein sick at sum point nowt else until I woke in a strange bed with 2 blokes, 1 of which was a m8 thankfully!!! Anyways turned out that 3 of us left the bar 2 get a taxi home, I sat down on the curb & was joined by me m8, we done the syncronised bein sick bit, they then try & put me in a taxi on me own, when 2 coppers turn up threatenin 2 put me in a cell 4 me protection unless they took me home, which they did thankfully, hence wakin up sumwhere totally different from where I shud have been!!! Thank god I wasn't locked up try explainin that 1 2 ur boss!!!! But at least I was safe!!!

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
lol u mad head!!!

i can relate to the whole waking up in bed with 2 fellas bit tho lol.... happens all the time!!! :condom: :$ :eek: :p ;) ;) :$ :$ :condom:

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
aye that one always pikkles me head. think the worst is prolly remembering fallin asleep fully clothed and waking up with ya pants in the living room and ya top in the bathroom... always seems to get me that little bugger... :condom:

Lisa

Aug 11, 2002
Manchester
www.
God theres soooo many!!

- I sang a song to a road, the title was 'Road Road!' There was actualy bout 5verses n a chorus! me m8 sed i was ther 4ages just belting out this song!!

- Me n me m8 Kerri were sat on a wall, n this the wind was blowin this plastic bag 2wards us, howeva @the time it didnt luk or sound like a bag tho! I thought it was a bike, Kerri thought it was a badger! What the ****! We had a big argument over who was rite neway!

- I made best frends with a lamp post! he was called lampy and never ansered bak!!! My m8s were so jealous!

- The train game - a train runs near my house n evrytime u hear it u have 2shout train! sounds easy, but try it wen ur pissed! Ive not yet won!

Theres loads more but dont wana bore u 2 much!

Oh and i must thank butty 4supplyin the beer - cheers cuz!!

Lisa
xxx

:axe: :axe: :axe:

Lisa

Aug 11, 2002
Manchester
www.
Fiona said:
lol @ lisa!

an heres me thinkin ur the innocent baby of the board.... ya little party animal!!!!! :fekked:

Yeh i am really, i just made them stories up!!

There was another time we were walkin down this ded steep hill, n it was ded icy, so there was like this slide kinda fing that looked dangerous. Me m8 was sayin god ud av 2be stupid 2slide down that, then she turned round! Guess who was pretendin 2surf down it!! It was gr8 fun tho!!!

Lisa

Aug 11, 2002
Manchester
www.
Yeh i no ur never scared of anythin! n nothin eva hurts! I walked home on me own once, bout a mile, @bout 12! down all these alleyways n shit, dint even giv it a second thought!

Fiona

Aug 18, 2002
salford
have done that meself a few times and then in the morning thought "i wouldnt walk thru there in the light and not on me own!!!"