What would win in a fight if one of every land animal in the world had a fight?...

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

blandy

Nov 9, 2005
imo ,, african killer bee's , or them hard as fuck ants

Sorry mate, 2 minor drawbacks there, they aren't animals and they are only hard when theres loads of them :naughty: ha ha

Maybe worlds hardest insect would be an interesting battle n all!:thumbsup:

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Insects are animals :thumbsup:

I'm mostly thinking that an elephant might win this. Mainly due to its massive size and weight advantage. Pretty thick skinned as well - I imagine it could handle a few bites on its legs before stamping / sitting on the challenger.

blandy

Nov 9, 2005
I never knew insects were animals, I even checked wikipedia I can;t believe I'm wrong. Even little shit things are still animals...

I'm pretty fucking impressed with this face off :mad:

1.jpg

BBC NEWS | World | Americas | Snake bursts after gobbling gator

stetheboro

Jul 21, 2001
Louisiana formerly Middlesbrough
Is man classed as an animal, If so I think man will always win as we have 5 fingers, we build stuff and have Xbox to practice shooting with, I cant imagine a hippo making a AK47.

Ultimately we could just pollute them to death with our aerosols and oil in water.

blandy

Nov 9, 2005
Is man classed as an animal, If so I think man will always win as we have 5 fingers, we build stuff and have Xbox to practice shooting with, I cant imagine a hippo making a AK47.

Ultimately we could just pollute them to death with our aerosols and oil in water.

Opposable thumbs aren't gonna do anything against a siberian tiger...

stee

Mar 10, 2004
soundcloud.com
Recently I've been watchin documentaries about africa and all the animals there and after a long debate with people I still can't think who would win in a big fight.

This expert thinks an Elephant would win

Interspecies Conflict: All round fight, african bush elephant, box jelly fish

Personally I think a Tiger would be too quick and be able to attack it from the sides

Also I think a big ape or gorilla would be canny handy in a fight

What do you think?

chuck_norris_random_fact_generator_6_3957_2224_image_2578.jpg

Not only would he kill every animal by roundhouse kicking them all, he would make a time machine and go back to prehistoric times and grab a Tyranosaurs Rex in a headlock, take it back to the present day and roundhouse kick it so hard he simultaneously kills it and breaks the space time continuum, sending the now recently deceased dinosaur back to whence it came.

Only dead.

From roundhouse kick induced injuries.

Don't fuck with Chuck...

chuck_norris_random_fact_generator_6_3957_2224_image_2578.jpg

Not only would he kill every animal by roundhouse kicking them all, he would make a time machine and go back to prehistoric times and grab a Tyranosaurs Rex in a headlock, take it back to the present day and roundhouse kick it so hard he simultaneously kills it and breaks the space time continuum, sending the now recently deceased dinosaur back to whence it came.

Only dead.

From roundhouse kick induced injuries.

Don't fuck with Chuck...

LMAO :rofl:

Is right Stee :thumbsup: